Jack Black covers "Baby One More Time"

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, sharkboy11 said:

Does anyone have the video of Jack Black shading/mocking Britney back in the early 2000's? He was sitting on a staircase. Can't seem to find it anywhere. 

Yeah thats what I was going to mention.

I remember seeing it in a video compilation on Youtube and he was mocking her voice and accusing her of lipsyncing.

I wonder what made him change his mind and cover her song?

• Like 2
Just now, princessmimi said:

I remember seeing it in a video compilation and he was mocking her voice and accusing her of lipsyncing.

That complition video- I can't seem to find it anywhere on YouTube. I hope someone has a copy of that video. He was very disrespectful towards her. 

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I remember seeing it in a video compilation on Youtube and he was mocking her voice and accusing her of lipsyncing.

I have forgotten about that video. But I think he has gotten matured and have the heart and mind to think different now. There were one Britney in the begining and another one now after all these horrible years. I think many people understands this now. 

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, sharkboy11 said:

That complition video- I can't seem to find it anywhere on YouTube. I hope someone has a copy of that video. He was very disrespectful towards her. 

Yeah I don't remember what channel had that video but it was something about celebs either being jealous of her or shading her.

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I have forgotten about that video. But I think he has gotten matured and have the heart and mind to think different now. There were one Britney in the begining and another one now after all these horrible years. I think many people understands this now. 

True.

Yeah I think most people have compassion and empathy for Britney now than back then.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, sharkboy11 said:

Does anyone have the video of Jack Black shading/mocking Britney back in the early 2000's? He was sitting on a staircase. Can't seem to find it anywhere. 

Ha I was just about to come in here and pose the same thing 

it was a much music interview with tenacious D (his band). He was talking about how she would throw in a ‘wooo’ every so often to make it seem live. 

Bye jack 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block