How Disconnected From Reality Can One Person Be

She is disconnected from reality, but not because she doesn't want to be Britney Spears anymore 

She is stuck in her bubble, no actual friends, very alone with her angry thoughts. She really wants to believe her instagram is cute, her behavior is ok. Britney thinks she is above the law and every person saying no to her = bullying her.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, senammoises said:

I don’t know if you know but she was abused for 13+ years of her life by her own family. She has stated that she’s forever traumatized and living one day at a time. Do you know that? Really? Or you’re going to pretend you don’t and make dumb threads like this because your dumb ego isn’t being entertained by her anymore?

:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

We know that, but i think even during that abuse she has been at a better state of mind and some of us are expectkng that, just a little bit of cohesion to everything that goes on. 

A 2016ney britney talking, or maybe a 2018ney orrr a breaking free at court eloquent britney?

trauma was already there and she could express herself like wtf is going on?

• Like 1

I wish she would empower herself, do AI courses, do something intellectual productive, something current and leave the past behind, to see the future and be a visionary again,

do therapies, take a new medication, see good doctors, enjoy science, female friends, strong females, 

I saw an interview my friend sent to me, with an actress that did therapy since 19, she's 45 now, she said most part was to understand men, and when she hit 30 she was all about herself, men that needs therapy to understand her, idk, the way she talks holding so much power and confidence, I really hope Britney enter a phase like this, I actually wish she would go to somewhere in Europe, dress nice, smoke a cigarette and be a powerful lady having diner and having intellectual conversations instead of acting out, she needs power and get over herself, trauma, to stop be so afraid of people, to stop be rude, the victim mentality, that **** needs to be gone, she can try, she needs to be open to change, there's nothing on her way now. 

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

We know that, but i think even during that abuse she has been at a better state of mind and some of us are expectkng that, just a little bit of cohesion to everything that goes on. 

A 2016ney britney talking, or maybe a 2018ney orrr a breaking free at court eloquent britney?

trauma was already there and she could express herself like wtf is going on?

Yeah you go spend 3 months in a facility against your will, where staff watch you change naked and use the bathroom, force dr**s on you, deny the food you want to eat, not able to leave, punished with not being able to see your children, & lets see how you turn out...mkay. 

• Love 3

Maybe is time to just let her go? 

Your obsessive parasocial relationship with her is not healthy.

Most of you are broken and then comes talk **** of another broken person whom you think she owes you anything just because you spent money on her art. Is amazing how quick all of you are to judge her but never ever look into the mirror.

Like come on, you are debating someone you never met. Kind of creepy and borderline mental.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
17 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

Idk how to post photos here, which is really annoying but…

Britney’s newest caption says “That’s me singing btw. I used to be a singer when I was younger.”

She’s also said things like “I used to be famous.”

Like girl what? We all know that song is your song, and you’re still Britney Spears. 

For instance, after rewatching Crossroads, that is a completely different human being. Like is anything even in there anymore? The night & day difference is actually terrifying.

She’s been though unimaginable horrors I’m sure you wouldn’t be all sunshine and rainbows if you went through what she did. Nothing like average Joe’s that will never accomplish even a millionth of what she has in their entire lives constantly judging one of the most famous people that has ever existed for just existing on her own terms 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

Idk how to post photos here, which is really annoying but…

Britney’s newest caption says “That’s me singing btw. I used to be a singer when I was younger.”

She’s also said things like “I used to be famous.”

Like girl what? We all know that song is your song, and you’re still Britney Spears. 

For instance, after rewatching Crossroads, that is a completely different human being. Like is anything even in there anymore? The night & day difference is actually terrifying.

Why wouldn't there be a night and day difference? 

Recap - 

Sons used against her so she 'volunteered' into a c ship so she could see her boys only for them to turn out not in favor of their mom.

Drugged on lithium.

No cash

No Privacy

No rights

Forced IUD

Not able to get married

Put in facilities

Trafficked

Abused

Threatened

13 years of hell with JIMBO and team CON

Forced to work or threatened

Threatened over her kids

Should I keep going or is this list enough to remind you that no one would be the same after all this.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block