How Disconnected From Reality Can One Person Be

16 hours ago, Fita said:

Can we fix that comment for future "Britney's rumored to drop new single in spring, says X insider!" threads? So maybe we'll accept easier the fact that miss Britney Jean Spears no longer wants to do that thing in that industry...

Haha 100% agree 

On 2/24/2024 at 11:49 AM, Jup1ter said:

I wish she would empower herself, do AI courses, do something intellectual productive, something current and leave the past behind, to see the future and be a visionary again,

do therapies, take a new medication, see good doctors, enjoy science, female friends, strong females, 

I saw an interview my friend sent to me, with an actress that did therapy since 19, she's 45 now, she said most part was to understand men, and when she hit 30 she was all about herself, men that needs therapy to understand her, idk, the way she talks holding so much power and confidence, I really hope Britney enter a phase like this, I actually wish she would go to somewhere in Europe, dress nice, smoke a cigarette and be a powerful lady having diner and having intellectual conversations instead of acting out, she needs power and get over herself, trauma, to stop be so afraid of people, to stop be rude, the victim mentality, that **** needs to be gone, she can try, she needs to be open to change, there's nothing on her way now. 

She just needs a lot of time to search for her self , heal and decide what to do.

• Love 2
On 2/26/2024 at 2:11 AM, humstarr said:

Yeah i get it. But she just doesn't look happy. It is a lie. Back when she was doing things that people went hard on her for (like crossroads or what she was wearing) she still looked like she was doing things with purpose and a lot of them aged well. 

This Instagram thing is nothing like that. 

to me, her instagram is not a grand production, it’s not professionally choreographed, so you canmt use this to compare with her past. 

The important thing she is putting out there is, she is taking these video and photos herself and she approves them herself. Not paparazzi taking ugly shots or other people deciding what looks good for her. it’s her way of exercising the creative freedom of her own image. same as the *****.

so it’s not about if she looks fantastic or looks happy, it’s about what she couldn’t do before.

People cannot use the standard they look at her past performances on these instagram short videos.

On 2/24/2024 at 4:11 AM, devilsadvocate said:

Britney was abused by the industry, her fans, her family and the United States for  20 years. 

Just being so ***ualized all her life and being ridiculed takes a toll. 

Britney was not abused by her actual fans. Her true fans have always supported her, even at the worst of times. I would never turn on her or hate on her ever and anyone that ever did was never a true fan either. Don't include us with those terrible, disgusting people, tyvm.

Edited by frederiickx

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block