How Disconnected From Reality Can One Person Be

18 hours ago, Fab britney said:

She’s saying I’m not a famous pop star anymore

Then why did she release a book? I'm worried she's using the money to fund bad habits. And when she runs out of money, she'll do something else to make more money. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, FullCircle said:

She's not disconnected from reality. This is her reality now. She's not a singer anymore. Yet another reminder. She's not coming back. She's not working on new music. She's no longer part of the music industry. She's just an Instagram star these days. Her posts are kinda boring and very predictable though. It's hard to follow her. 

Instagram star is generous 

laughing stock of instagram. 

people think she’s a joke or nuts. Both.

Least that’s what I get from the comments. 
I think she’s a troll tbh 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

Idk how to post photos here, which is really annoying but…

Britney’s newest caption says “That’s me singing btw. I used to be a singer when I was younger.”

She’s also said things like “I used to be famous.”

Like girl what? We all know that song is your song, and you’re still Britney Spears. 

For instance, after rewatching Crossroads, that is a completely different human being. Like is anything even in there anymore? The night & day difference is actually terrifying.

I kinda get it, she never saw herself as famous when she was now she can acknowledge it after she choseI somewhat understand her perspective. In the past, she never considered herself as someone famous. However, now that she has deliberately shifted away from that life, she can finally recognize and accept her own level of fame. 

She was a singer foremost when she was younger and after what her record label made of her, she wasn't anymore.

These lines are self reflecting and communicating her standpoint on her career as well trolling everyone.

20 hours ago, car said:

I don’t think she’s disconnected at all. The point is she’s retired- so she says she used to be a singer. She doesn’t see herself as part of the industry anymore. They killed her artistic desires as she talks in the book and in her mind, she doesn’t wanna do it anymore. 

There’s sometimes valid criticism for her posts but this isn’t it at all. 

Can we fix that comment for future "Britney's rumored to drop new single in spring, says X insider!" threads? So maybe we'll accept easier the fact that miss Britney Jean Spears no longer wants to do that thing in that industry...

• Love 1

I get where you’re coming from but at the same time we gotta chillax and just let her be. This is who she is now, she’s not the same she was 20 years ago and we gotta make peace with it. That being said, she is still a gorgeous woman and we don’t know her day to day life, I believe she’s a lot more interesting than what she shows on social media (thinking about me for instance, I am a lot more than what I show on social media - aren’t you?). Steve Lunt, who was her A&R for years until ITZ said that she was never the best person at having a clue about the way people perceive her. And that still holds, hence her behavior and what she says on social media. And there’s nothing wrong with that. She’s weird, big deal. It happens to a lot of people dealing with trauma and that doesn’t make them less interesting or talented.  Let’s normalize being weird.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

after rewatching Crossroads, that is a completely different human being. Like is anything even in there anymore? The night & day difference is actually terrifying.

It's just a movie. It's pretend. You're an adult you should know that:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, davidspears said:

She may have some form of dissociative disorder.

She has never really wanted to grasp the fact she is a superstar.

Right. In For de Record she also speaks in the past tense when she says that she was very famous, when just a year before she had had her most mediatic year ever.

• Love 1
On 2/24/2024 at 2:52 AM, Jup1ter said:

Let her be, she's on her fantasy world mode,

Probably wishing she was a regular person like all the people she saw on her trip

I really like this look and boots! She looks pretty.

I am sick to the back teeth of some fans acting like literally disconnecting from reality and "being in fantasy world mode" isn't extremely dangerous and damaging to the mind. Wake up. This is real life, this is unhealthy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, AII said:

Then why did she release a book? I'm worried she's using the money to fund bad habits. And when she runs out of money, she'll do something else to make more money. 

So? Ler her do the **** she wants. She aint your friend, she aint your sister, she aint your mother. She is a person you/we dont even know.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2024 at 3:57 AM, car said:

I don’t think she’s disconnected at all. The point is she’s retired- so she says she used to be a singer. She doesn’t see herself as part of the industry anymore. They killed her artistic desires as she talks in the book and in her mind, she doesn’t wanna do it anymore. 

There’s sometimes valid criticism for her posts but this isn’t it at all. 

This. I'm really baffled how many people are so bad at interpreting written words, especially Britney fans. Like pick a book.

• Love 1
On 2/24/2024 at 3:29 PM, humstarr said:

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I dont follow her.

I wish she did it for herself. People are laughing at her. 

“people” will always laugh at her. people used to say so many bad **** about her in the past even in her prime.

what’s more important now is what she like and what makes her happy, fans like it or not.

Edited by buzwei2005
adding a point
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

So? Ler her do the **** she wants. She aint your friend, she aint your sister, she aint your mother. She is a person you/we dont even know.

Then why is everyone talking about her like we do know her ? 

4 hours ago, buzwei2005 said:

“people” will always laugh at her. people used to say so many bad **** about her in the past even in her prime.

what’s more important now is what she like and what makes her happy, fans like it or not.

Yeah i get it. But she just doesn't look happy. It is a lie. Back when she was doing things that people went hard on her for (like crossroads or what she was wearing) she still looked like she was doing things with purpose and a lot of them aged well. 

This Instagram thing is nothing like that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block