How Disconnected From Reality Can One Person Be

Idk how to post photos here, which is really annoying but…

Britney’s newest caption says “That’s me singing btw. I used to be a singer when I was younger.”

She’s also said things like “I used to be famous.”

Like girl what? We all know that song is your song, and you’re still Britney Spears. 

For instance, after rewatching Crossroads, that is a completely different human being. Like is anything even in there anymore? The night & day difference is actually terrifying.

Edited by mmmpapiloveyou
Spell check
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

Idk how to post photos here, which is really annoying but…

Britney’s newest caption says “That’s me singing btw. I used to be a singer when I was younger.”

She’s also said things like “I used to be famous.”

Like girl what? We all know that song is your song, and you’re still Britney Spears. 

For instance, after rewatching Crossroads, that is a completely different human being. Like is anything even in there anymore? The night & day difference is actually terrifying.

She's not well.

2 hours ago, car said:

I don’t think she’s disconnected at all. The point is she’s retired- so she says she used to be a singer. She doesn’t see herself as part of the industry anymore. They killed her artistic desires as she talks in the book and in her mind, she doesn’t wanna do it anymore. 

There’s sometimes valid criticism for her posts but this isn’t it at all. 

I agree.

• Like 2

She's not disconnected from reality. This is her reality now. She's not a singer anymore. Yet another reminder. She's not coming back. She's not working on new music. She's no longer part of the music industry. She's just an Instagram star these days. Her posts are kinda boring and very predictable though. It's hard to follow her. 

• Like 2

Yeah i laughed at that used to be a singer sentence lol. Like is it a sarcasm for people saying she can't sing anymore or is she really in denial mode that she is not famous nor singer anymore...Never know with Britney.

Honestly i am scared one of her sons will put her into cship again and this time they'll use her instagram posts and driving tickets.  

Edited by icybaby
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

I think about this all the time, it's like she was replaced by another human being. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block