Normani finally announces debut album Dopamine

Like the album cover as well

I wish she was looking towards the camera through, atleast her eyes looking at us. Her face couldve still be turned to the side.

Also the N sign on her website could've been on the right side corner 

Hope she has 15 to 20 songs on the album

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Nice cover art. Would’ve preferred if her hair was blowing in the wind as if she was midair riding that rocket/missile.  

When’s the release date though

Would have preferred if it was the real Blackcockdown rocket drawing from We are the Millers :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Edited by Brat
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

Why the necessity of the **** star look.:trash_throw_away_recycle:

From what I remember she has the voice and the talent to dance. It's sad that girls NEED to thirst trap to sell.

Sadly that has become the music standard for female singers since the 80s when Madonna was the first sxual female singer.

I am not opposed to female artists dressing and acting sxy HOWEVER if that's all their image and music is about,

it gets very old and predictable after a while.

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Sadly that has become the music standard for female singers since the 80s when Madonna was the first sxual female singer.

I am not opposed to female artists dressing and acting sxy HOWEVER if that's all their image and music is about,

it gets very old and predictable after a while.

I guess there's just too much competition for these new comers to afford to play off the rules. They adapt to the mainstream for the sake of the lifestyle. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

I guess there's just too much competition for these new comers to afford to play off the rules. They adapt to the mainstream for the sake of the lifestyle. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Yeah although I will say that doing the opposite of what you're expected to do can actually make you stand out and be successful.

Why else do you think Taylor Swift is the biggest singer in the world right now?

Cause instead of going to the normal sxual route for female popstars, she decided to keep it clean and keep her clothes on and put focus on the music instead

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah although I will say that doing the opposite of what you're expected to do can actually make you stand out and be successful.

Why else do you think Taylor Swift is the biggest singer in the world right now?

Cause instead of going to the normal sxual route for female popstars, she decided to keep it clean and keep her clothes on and put focus on the music instead

I still try to understand her mojo.

I don't see what people see in her. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

It's like I have a Britney curse, since witnessing her greatness in 2001-04 No female does it for me anymore. I just lost passionate interest.

Edited by Dodoo00
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block