Normani finally announces debut album Dopamine

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Omg love that cover, its so hot :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: I hope the album will be full of amazing  bops, a girl can deliver, she just needs to do it finally 

I mean this was pop revival:

This was incredible and super paying tribute to BOMT video/school/gymnastics vibes.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

I still try to understand her mojo.

I don't see what people see in her. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

It's like I have a Britney curse, since witnessing her greatness in 2001-04 No female does it for me anymore. I just lost passionate interest.

Same lol.

I like Taylor's music but its not spectacular. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Agree.

Britney set such a high standard for pop stars in her prime that no one else has ever compared to her since then.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Same lol.

I like Taylor's music but its not spectacular. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Agree.

Britney set such a high standard for pop stars in her prime that no one else has ever compared to her since then.

I can't relate. I mean, I think it's incomparable in the sense that Britney and Taylor are totally different, so Taylor couldn't be a "new britney" (not that you both said that). Just different. I like Taylor's music and her efforts which are so different from Britney's. The star power is different. I see Taylor much more strong on the songwriting side, for an instance... And Britney for me, well, there's a lot, but I will say her stage presence and bubblegum/catchy songs. But even a Britney's bop is different from Taylor's bop. You know? I hope you take it in a good way.

• Like 2

What is this album cover, it’s so bad. In a world of s** sells do the opposite. Like this is your debut album. I can’t. 

She’s already off to a bad start by not saying what the release date is after  she wiped her entire instagram clean. Unorganized mess. 

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Fita said:

I can't relate. I mean, I think it's incomparable in the sense that Britney and Taylor are totally different, so Taylor couldn't be a "new britney" (not that you both said that). Just different. I like Taylor's music and her efforts which are so different from Britney's. The star power is different. I see Taylor much more strong on the songwriting side, for an instance... And Britney for me, well, there's a lot, but I will say her stage presence and bubblegum/catchy songs. But even a Britney's bop is different from Taylor's bop. You know? I hope you take it in a good way.

Yeah plus Britney's prime was much different than Taylor.

Britney had a short but VERY impactful prime while Taylor's prime has lasted a long time but she hasn't made an impact in the music industry, at least  that's my opinion.

Almost everyone knows at least 1 Britney song or outfit,

can you say the same about Taylor?

Britney is a legend to all types of people while Taylor is an icon for the new generation as well as some Millenials.

Idk if Taylor's success/fame will eventually die down but even though she's bigger than Britney right now,

Britney made her mark and cemented her legacy forever.

No one will EVER forget her even years from now.

• Like 1

For someone who is supposedly so obsessed with visuals and perfection, this tacky mess surely couldn’t have been her idea. 

well, I just hope she has some real pop bangers on there, if she has an album full of wild sides, I won’t be streaming. Lol sorry. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block