Why do so many fans get defensive and attack other fans who suggest Britney might need help?

"There's only two types of people in the world" - Britney Spears, 2008

The ones that think she needs help, and the ones that think she's completely fine.

The ones who think she needs help caused her to ask them to give her some privacy when they asked the police to check on her etc.
But I think this is just who she is, everyone's used to her c-ship self.

4 minutes ago, icybaby said:

There are certain nicknames that come here to "open our eyes" bc "cship was good for Britney". And it is funny that negativity begins be4 court dates usually. But i agree Britneys videos is what really fuels the narrative about her needing help. I wish she just stopped posting things if she clearly can't see it looking bad.

But the minute she does stop posting we get threads saying, 'Where is Britney? is she ok?' and she'll post again, it won't be the content users want, and the repeat the same cycle of foolishness.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

But the minute she does stop posting we get threads saying, 'Where is Britney? is she ok?' and she'll post again, it won't be the content users want, and the repeat the same cycle of foolishness.

I remember those threads. But idc. It is better to not hear from her for a while than see 4-5 threads about  her insta posts

2 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I guess I get defensive because I forget that everybody has a medical degree and personally has her as a client! I also forgot that she’s not entitled to privacy or her own life. Maybe I’m mistaking the abhorrent comments people make about someone’s mental health are somehow acceptable. 

Animated GIF

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I didn't want to tag you because I thought you knew about his behavior. Didn't you ban him two weeks ago for making fun of someone who's been HIV+?

As for the catfishing part, everybody knows it. I will find the threads and show them to you. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, a past moderator, can confirm my story, as well as other members. He needs to be suspended until you analyze the situation. I'm honestly fed up with trolls making fun of everybody, including Britney, on her own site.

yes I did ban him for the horrible hiv incident indeed, i didn't know about his catfishing unfortunately, thanks for letting me know and tagging me

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

yes I did ban him for the horrible hiv incident indeed, i didn't know about his catfishing unfortunately, thanks for letting me know and tagging me

You’re welcome. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time today for a full exposé, but what I’ve just said is true. Everybody knows he made a name for himself by taking a stranger’s photo and pretending to be him. He’s known on these streets as a SCAM: 
spacer.png

He also made @Abdull send him a D picture, only for him to expose him in some threads. :typing_keyboard_computer:
Honestly I couldn’t care less about his behavior, it’s not my job — but stay away from calling Britney stupid, crazy, dirty and other nasty stuff.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

i didn't know about his catfishing unfortunately, thanks for letting me know and tagging me

Don't fall for the lies of this desperate person. He's one of those individuals who's never short on volume until his true nature emerges, exposing him as a racist, transphobic, and s/x worker-shaming individual. His audacity knows no bounds.

29 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re welcome. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time today for a full exposé, but what I’ve just said is true. Everybody knows he made a name for himself by taking a stranger’s photo and pretending to be him. He’s known on these streets as a SCAM: 
spacer.png

He also made @Abdull send him a D picture, only for him to expose him in some threads. :typing_keyboard_computer:
Honestly I couldn’t care less about his behavior, it’s not my job — but stay away from calling Britney stupid, crazy, dirty and other nasty stuff.  

It's fascinating how you resort to baseless accusations to deflect from your own actions. These screenshots hardly prove anything concrete. While I acknowledge the existence of the so-called ''expose'', it's evident to those with discernment that I've been unfairly targeted and misrepresented by individuals like you who thrive on spreading toxicity and false narratives. I know I'm not a saint, but neither are you. You're the last person to call out someone's bad behavior. You're a disgusting racist, transphobe, and s** worker shamer. It's insane that you're bringing up some three-year-old tea, your desperation is laughable. You're the real clown and creep here, weirdo. Imagine caring so much about such stupid things on a forum that you feel the need to create some sort of exposé/make up lies, thinking you're eating it or exposing some FBI-case crime. You're such a clown, it's actually insane :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Go touch grass!

@princessmimi can you please ban this user, or at least from my thread? He's been a bully towards me, attacking and harassing me in my own thread, causing drama and chaos that are totally unrelated to the original topic of this thread. He deserves punishment

Edited by The One and Only
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

While I acknowledge the existence of the so-called ''expose'', it's evident to those with discernment that I've been unfairly targeted and misrepresented by individuals like you who thrive on spreading toxicity and false narratives.

@BUWYGF it’s not an exposé, it’s the truth. Nobody forced you to steal somebody else’s identity, that’s why everyone knows you as a scam. Being a catfish is against community guidelines, point black period: 

• Stalking/posting personal information without permission (threads/posts/messages)

spacer.png

It’s incredibly wrong and harmful to label someone as a clown, racist, and transphobic without any evidence. Making unfounded accusations not only perpetuates a culture of toxicity and false narratives but also undermines the credibility of genuine instances of racism and transphobia. It’s crucial to have respectful and constructive conversations, rather than resorting to name-calling and character assassination. You not only called me a clown and disgusting, but you’re also creating these threads and taking a jab at Britney’s mental health, calling her stupid and dirty. @BUWYGF @princessmimi 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Style. said:

spacer.png

I never called Britney anything though why was I @d???

Edit: Oh nvm you @d me for me to know about who Henry is, sorry and thanks

Edited by FFBetterThanBlackout

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block