Why do so many fans get defensive and attack other fans who suggest Britney might need help?

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

You should care. It's not acceptable to catfish, call someone crazy and stupid, or mock someone who has been diagnosed with HIV+. 

The boy who was catfished? He's likely traumatized for life that a weirdo with no personality has stolen his identity. Poor guy! 

NURSE SHE'S OUT AGAIN

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Style. said:

I feel Britney might find herself very amused reading comments from strangers who, despite lacking any medical background, claim to understand her mental health and express “concern” for her well-being just because she’s posting 1-minute-long videos without being dolled up. Y’all wanted to "free" Britney, but only the version of her that you felt was palatable to you.

I agree she should be more careful (I don’t think she gives a flying ****, rightfully so) about the content she’s posting online, but calling her stupid and crazy is insane and disgusting on your part. Weren’t you the one calling Britney stupid just the other day? 

Henry, you catfished a whole boy's existence, stole his image, claimed to work for his dad's company, and stole his mannerisms. Yet, you're talking about mental health? Girl, the fact that you're still here allowed to post is very suspicious, considering that catfishing is against the forum's community rules. A laughing stock, indeed, but very surprising you’re talking about Britney’s mental health when in fact you’re the one who needs a professional 🪑 sit down. Take several seats! 

wait what? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: i dont know about any of this, care to tell me pls?

• Haha 1
Just now, BUWYGF said:

wait what? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: i dont know about any of this, care to tell me pls?

I didn't want to tag you because I thought you knew about his behavior. Didn't you ban him two weeks ago for making fun of someone who's been HIV+?

As for the catfishing part, everybody knows it. I will find the threads and show them to you. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, a past moderator, can confirm my story, as well as other members. He needs to be suspended until you analyze the situation. I'm honestly fed up with trolls making fun of everybody, including Britney, on her own site.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, super.nova said:

to me the fact that she can be coherent when she wants tells me she's fine.

Mhmm. I mentioned this in another thread but I think the posts she shares, although cringe and weird, is her way of putting up boundaries between herself and her fans/general public at large. Britney is never going to be an open book the way some fans want her to be, and I honestly don't blame her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Style. said:

As for the catfishing part, everybody knows it. I will find the threads and show them to you. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, a past moderator, can confirm my story, as well as other members. He needs to be suspended until you analyze the situation. I'm honestly fed up with trolls making fun of everybody, including Britney, on her own site.

You want me to get a ban for something that ''happened'' 3 years ago :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

why are you so obsessed with me? Is this not an open forum? I have every right to reply and say my two cents as much as you. Go and utilize the ignore button. 

Because all you two do is attack and bully people on here. There’s a difference between stating an opinion and simply just attacking someone for no reason like your troll friend @PlatinumB did. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block