Why do so many fans get defensive and attack other fans who suggest Britney might need help?

14 hours ago, StyIe. said:

The denial of some Britney fans and their tendency to perceive everything as a form of attack towards Britney, when in reality it's genuine concern for her mental health, should be studied :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

And don't get me wrong, I acknowledge that there are a lot of people who say mean things and don't know how to really talk about this, but this doesn't mean everyone's intention is to be that way. There are too many fans who think stanning someone means agreeing with everything they do, and it's deeply immature :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

After three years of observing her social media content and the articles/reports we've received about her, if you still believe this woman is healing and that her behavior represents freedom and happiness, I'm at a loss for how deeply in denial you must be :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

because YOU ARE NOBODY TO SAY THAT.

get a life.

• Like 1

As a Stan since 1999 I have the right to express my thoughts and call Britney out when needed. I don't love her any less than then. Some fans who attack us for being realistic are the bandwagon fans and immature. Britney displays these videos and she should expect opinions as a celebrity if she wanted to be low key she could ask Lindsay.

• Haha 1

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with her. I really just think this is how she always was but she was marketed in a way to appear like she was some perfect pop star and now that the marketing has faded away, this is just her. 

😘 You Brit. I'm your biggest fan!

1 hour ago, AII said:

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with her. I really just think this is how she always was but she was marketed in a way to appear like she was some perfect pop star and now that the marketing has faded away, this is just her. 

😘 You Brit. I'm your biggest fan!

Yesss! We will keep being yes people! Yes yes love you Brit 😘 can do no wrong. Yesssss

I totally agree with this post. and it's not just the 'omg she looks like a crackhead' comments that get hate, also the genuine concern comments get a lot of hate. No one should even have the audacity to talk her down with the crackhead comments. That's just insulting and degrading, let's be clear about that. But having genuine concern is normal. It actually shows more love towards her than fans who are in denial and keep her on the same track.

Britney needs hurgent mental help and that's normal after what she has been through. She held herself strong for 15 years. No one expects her to be healthy after that. But after 3 years it really is time to stop feeding into the negative narrative and start seeking help and stop with the instagram posts. But who knows, she might be getting help, but the instagram posts are not helping.

4 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yesss! We will keep being yes people! Yes yes love you Brit 😘 can do no wrong. Yesssss

She is PERFECT. Has no ice addiction and behaves normal. Like any normal woman her age. And there's nothing wrong with that. Keep on doing you Brit. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!! ❤️❤️

Being different doesn’t means being crazy!

she has loved different life. Her life experience is totally different from others. Unique experience = Unique behavior but it doesn’t means that she needs help! She can’t be like you or me cause right from her childhood she  begun her own journey.. different school period, family relationships, friendships, lovers, teenager era, adulthood and everything not to mention all the hardships she went through fighting the world alone!

she is just different and she doesn’t harm you or anyone else. 
its the same time when oeoole called her crazy because shaving her head!

P.s. sometimes I have some concerns about her surroundings cause it’s always shady and can think about some theories and kind of being afraid about her freedom things but I will never call someone crazy/ill/unstable because of some silly videos that just might feel you uncomfortable to watch.. and she proved many times how strong and capable she is. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block