Why do so many fans get defensive and attack other fans who suggest Britney might need help?

6 minutes ago, super.nova said:

you need to engage so the cat fight ensues.

i'll start.

why are you so racist? and misogynist with this gif? what is your problem?

What really interests me is why Exhale user Style is known as a racist, transphobe, and sl**-shamer. There was an entire group chat on Exhale dedicated to people unfollowing him for his disgusting comments. But now he's trying to play the saint :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Edited by The One and Only
7 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

I don't know who's right or who to trust anymore honestly

5 minutes ago, super.nova said:

right? like i don;t know who to get behind anymore.

No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. But shameless individuals like Style attempt to highlight others' faults while remaining oblivious to their own imperfections. Truly disgusting behavior, so uncalled for. Bringing up random tea from 3 years ago, what a ******* clown :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Edited by The One and Only
  • Like 1

Because some fans are extremely delusional to believe that Britney is really okay.
She clearly needs help. She is in terrible shape and increasingly strange every day and I DOUBT that she receives adequate treatment. She has been free for more than 2 years and this woman continues with the same strange, angry, with no sense attitudes.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. But shameless individuals like Style attempt to highlight others' faults while remaining oblivious to their own imperfections. Truly disgusting behavior, so uncalled for. Bringing up random tea from 3 years ago, what a ******* clown :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Could say the same about most people here. 

There are certain nicknames that come here to "open our eyes" bc "cship was good for Britney". And it is funny that negativity begins be4 court dates usually. But i agree Britneys videos is what really fuels the narrative about her needing help. I wish she just stopped posting things if she clearly can't see it looking bad.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block