Why do so many fans get defensive and attack other fans who suggest Britney might need help?

1 minute ago, Style. said:

I didn't want to tag you because I thought you knew about his behavior. Didn't you ban him two weeks ago for making fun of someone who's been HIV+?

As for the catfishing part, everybody knows it. I will find the threads and show them to you. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, a past moderator, can confirm my story, as well as other members. He needs to be suspended until you analyze the situation. I'm honestly fed up with trolls making fun of everybody, including Britney, on her own site.

i think permanently banning is not longer possible as the new default setting for most new browsers are to hide your IP address 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Mhmm. I mentioned this in another thread but I think the posts she shares, although cringe and weird, is her way of putting up boundaries between herself and her fans/general public at large. Britney is never going to be an open book the way some fans want her to be, and I honestly don't blame her. 

People deserve privacy, after all! 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, MoodRing3 said:

It‘s because a lot of fans don‘t want to face the truth….

It went all down after 2004, „Blackout“ was like a miracle and i‘m not defending the Cship but since she‘s free - she never has been in such a bad condition EVER! 

We all hoped that she would recover from all she went thru but it sadly shows now that it was way to late….

And i don‘t blame her! 

The truth is, she’s dealing with it on her terms. Non of us have any rhyme or reason to assume our opinions matter over her need to heal on HER journey. Opinions based on facts is more acceptable than basic rhetoric. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

am i the only one who don't know who the users are? like when i reply i don't see who posted. sometimes i've even been mad at old comments i've made and was ready to destroy that ***** and then it turned out it was me!

britney-hiam-4.gif

Not you having a hold it against me fight with yourself LOL! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

@BUWYGF the confirmation in question. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Happened is in '' '' :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I know you were never really bright or anything, but I think now it's clear I got framed by multiple bullies (including you) who tried to get rid of me. Now out of my thread and stop causing drama, it's harassment

Edited by The One and Only
8 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Because all you two do is attack and bully people on here. There’s a difference between stating an opinion and simply just attacking someone for no reason like your troll friend @PlatinumB did. 

Who have I bullied and attacked? So I disagree with an 'opinion' about Britney therefore I am attacking people? You're always screaming about people being allowed to have different opinions, but now it's a problem when my opinion is different from yours, so therefore I am attacking people? Stop using words you don't know the meaning to. 

And please, drop this juvenile, 'just like your buddy so and so does' and tagging other users because our views happen to be similar. This is not middle school. I do not control who chooses to agree with me and just because they do does not make them my buddy. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block