Why do so many fans get defensive and attack other fans who suggest Britney might need help?

Just now, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

It's undeniable that Britney needs help, and I really wish she manages to recover. She has gone through so much, but I believe she'll slowly heal. No matter how long that process can be, she'll bounce back. She's strong

...and survived 13 years on one of the worst conservatorship cases known. 

Also I put the quote on my post on accident but I can't delete bc I'm on my phone :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 1

because its all relative.

yes a lot of people can see her videos as "concerning" but concerning in what way? concerning that their pop idol is posting this? or concerning because theres real concern?

i think people are more concerned she doesn't have a pop star image than her true well being.

me personally feel she's just deeply depressed because i have been deeply depressed and you kinda don't want to shower. are messy, look messy, and call for attention in the weirdest ways. but that is just my opinion.

but in the grand scheme of things... she's fine guys... she's just not the pop star you all want her to be. also at the same time i am not blind and i can see she's not like totally ok but... she has earned the right to be messy at home... she's free to do whatever she wants and she's living off her own dime too. so i guess its not really our place.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

It‘s because a lot of fans don‘t want to face the truth….

It went all down after 2004, „Blackout“ was like a miracle and i‘m not defending the Cship but since she‘s free - she never has been in such a bad condition EVER! 

We all hoped that she would recover from all she went thru but it sadly shows now that it was way to late….

And i don‘t blame her! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I feel Britney might find herself very amused reading comments from strangers who, despite lacking any medical background, claim to understand her mental health and express “concern” for her well-being just because she’s posting 1-minute-long videos without being dolled up. Y’all wanted to "free" Britney, but only the version of her that you felt was palatable to you.

I agree she should be more careful (I don’t think she gives a flying ****, rightfully so) about the content she’s posting online, but calling her stupid and crazy is insane and disgusting on your part. Weren’t you the one calling Britney stupid just the other day? 

Henry, you catfished a whole boy's existence, stole his image, claimed to work for his dad's company, and stole his mannerisms. Yet, you're talking about mental health? Girl, the fact that you're still here allowed to post is very suspicious, considering that catfishing is against the forum's community rules. A laughing stock, indeed, but very surprising you’re talking about Britney’s mental health when in fact you’re the one who need a professional 🪑 sit down. Take several seats! 

Oop! Not you spilling all that hot tea all at once!  

Tea Time Omg GIF

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

I'm fine with worrying but a lot people say it in degrading and ignorant way. It's way to say something.

Totally agree with you and love your grounded comment! <3 There is a way to say things without degrading and dehumanizing her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Style. said:

I feel Britney might find herself very amused reading comments from strangers who, despite lacking any medical background, claim to understand her mental health and express “concern” for her well-being just because she’s posting 1-minute-long videos without being dolled up. Y’all wanted to "free" Britney, but only the version of her that you felt was palatable to you.

I agree she should be more careful (I don’t think she gives a flying ****, rightfully so) about the content she’s posting online, but calling her stupid and crazy is insane and disgusting on your part. Weren’t you the one calling Britney stupid just the other day? 

Henry, you catfished a whole boy's existence, stole his image, claimed to work for his dad's company, and stole his mannerisms. Yet, you're talking about mental health? Girl, the fact that you're still here allowed to post is very suspicious, considering that catfishing is against the forum's community rules. A laughing stock, indeed, but very surprising you’re talking about Britney’s mental health when in fact you’re the one who needs a professional 🪑 sit down. Take several seats! 

I'm glad you mentioned this because I'm actually a victim in this situation. It was years ago and I never, ever in my Exhale life claimed this is me. So many of you have people that aren't you as profile pictures. I was being attacked and gaslighted by some bullies like you and your friend PutaButItFeelsAllright, which made everyone believe I'm some sort of catfish, and it's incredibly disgusting. You should be immediately banned for creating fake narratives, and all the stories from my personal life are true.

Also, acting like you're not one of the darkest and biggest weirdos on this site is insane. And it's also the getting defensive as a fan, even when I ask questions why you're defensive. You're the clown

Edited by The One and Only
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

Henry, you catfished a whole boy's existence, stole his image, claimed to work for his dad's company, and stole his mannerisms. Yet, you're talking about mental health? Girl, the fact that you're still here allowed to post is very suspicious, considering that catfishing is against the forum's community rules. A laughing stock, indeed, but very surprising you’re talking about Britney’s mental health when in fact you’re the one who needs a professional 🪑 sit down. Take several seats! 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Oop! Not you spilling all that hot tea all at once!  

Tea Time Omg GIF

In some cases, catfishing can be a symptom of more significant mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, or loneliness. Henry. is in denial but struggling with the darker side of catfishing, it’s concerning. Not only that, but he was suspended not long ago for making fun of someone that’s HIV+. His place is outside, taking care of his mental health, not on a Britney forum spewing hate and making fun of others.Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Style. said:

In some cases, catfishing can be a symptom of more significant mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, or loneliness. Henry. is in denial but struggling with the darker side of catfishing, it’s concerning. Not only that, but he was suspended not long ago for making fun of someone that’s HIV+. His place is outside, taking care of his mental health, not on a Britney forum spewing hate and making fun of others.Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

omg i remember the cute guy on his profile pic lol.

i mean to be honest its never a good idea to reveal things about yourself online. the only person who has seen me in this forum is @BUWYGF lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block