Britney's memoir 'The Woman In Me' censored cover for Iran release

8 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Yikes. Two things.

That cover is atrocious.

Clearly several members of this site think of people like me as less than subhuman. Probably won't be coming back to this site as often anymore.

Tbh Exhale is a terrible place to discuss politics. It’s just not the place for that. 

That being said, dude… You’re a guy on a Britney Spears forum. Why would you take it personally if people call out religious extremism? Obviously nobody here is comparing you to those horrible Islamic leaders/terrorists. I mean, look at that book cover… surely you don’t support this kind of oppression in Iran? 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, humstarr said:

Releasing that book in that country doesnt even make sense. What else did they censor? A bunch of chapters? She shouldnt have released it there. 

Well maybe there are citizens there that don't agree with the regiment of the country, so they can read it in their language. But I barely know anything about Iran aside of the war and bad stuff ...

Not a fan of these comments guys n gals. Let’s not be rude - there are people on here from or have loved ones who have a faith that you may not understand or agree with. I personally don’t. But let’s show some respect!

I agree with the comments that say why was this book released there in the first place though lmao. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block