Britney's memoir 'The Woman In Me' censored cover for Iran release

3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I was clearly talking about the dominant religion there, as it's the thing responsible for this type of censorship :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Don't you think the "thing responsible" may be misogyny under the guise of religion? 

Also, don't confuse fundamentalism with religiosity. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, baltic***** said:

Don't you think the "thing responsible" may be misogyny under the guise of religion? 

Also, don't confuse fundamentalism with religiosity. 

There are numerous Islamic countries, if not all of them, that treat women very poorly. People of this religion, overall, treat women very poorly outside of these countries. This tells me everything I need to know. Not even going to mention the death penalties for being gay in these countries. It's the religion that is the problem

Edited by The One and Only
  • Like 6
Just now, The One and Only said:

There are numerous Islamic countries, if not all of them, that treat women very poorly. People of this religion, overall, treat women very poorly outside of these countries. This tells me everything I need to know. Not even going to mention the death penalties for *******uality in these countries. It's the religion that is the problem

That's true, that's why I avoid them. I'm legit scared of them.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

A non-misogynistic religion of peace and freedom, they say 

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Go continue supporting a genocide of Palestinians, you trying to paint Islam as a violent religion when Israel has killed 30,000 people in the name of what .. self defense. Please! Don’t come for a religion of 1 billion people to secretly try to undermine the genocide happening … similar tactic the ****s took.

you never miss an opportunity to try to dehumanize Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims or Asians. Peace bro 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 4
  • Haha 4
31 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I was clearly talking about the dominant religion there, as it's the thing responsible for this type of censorship :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

So I assume you feel the same way about Christianity as *******uality was and even is still illegal in a lot of Christian dominated countries, human rights of women are being violated, not only in African countries, but also our beloved western world, or imprisoning women for miscarriages in El Salvador?

Edited by balticbitch
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

That's true, that's why I avoid them. I'm legit scared of them.

Maybe if they weren’t dehumanized by western propaganda you wouldn’t be scared of them … but ofcourse they need a way of gauging public support for the wars/genocides.

if I was a Muslim I’d be terrified of the west , they literally had a president saying he wants to have a Muslim ban, and another president looking for 95billion in aid to a country committing a genocide to a group of Arabs that have no army or rights to drinking water.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, baltic***** said:

So I assume you feel the same way about Christianity as *******uality was and even is still illegal in a lot of Christian countries, human rights of women are being violated, not only in African countries, but also our beloved western world, or imprisoning women for misscariages in El Salvador?

Uganda is the only Christian-majority country to have such a law :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Human rights and women's rights are not as bad in Christian countries compared to Islamic countries, and that's a fact. There are plenty of Christians who are terrible people, obviously, but generally, they less often hold as extreme views as Muslims. And look at Europe; every country is Christian in majority, and a lot of them that have laws in favor of gay people. When it comes to Christianity, there's way bigger diversity when it comes to views while in Islam, well...

Edited by The One and Only
  • Like 2
Just now, devilsadvocate said:

Maybe if they weren’t dehumanized by western propaganda you wouldn’t be scared of them … but ofcourse they need a way of gauging public support for the wars/genocides.

if I was a Muslim I’d be terrified of the west , they literally had a president saying he wants to have a Muslim ban, and another president looking for 95billion in aid to a country committing a genocide to a group of Arabs that have no army or rights to drinking water.

A guy who held an anti vaxx speech in Zagreb in front of more than 10k people is a Muslim, wants to bring in a death penalty in the country and started writing his own killing list before cops got him and jailed him.

Who was on his list? All the professors, scientists and doctors.

Oh and he's a flat earther and got diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia while jailed. Had+s thousands of fans on Balkan.

He and all his followers are scary wierdos.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

A guy who held an anti vaxx speech in Zagreb in front of more than 10k people is a Muslim, wants to bring in a death penalty in the country and started writing his own killing list before cops got him and jailed him.

Who was on his list? All the professors, scientists and doctors.

Oh and he's a flat earther and got diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia while jailed. Had+s thousands of fans on Balkan.

He and all his followers are scary wierdos.

And Trump is Jesus. And his followers are scary and weirdos. Dehumanizing Muslims is not the way to support a genocide. Ee should have learned from Nazzi, Germany.

Theres bad seeds everywhere  

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Go continue supporting a genocide of Palestinians, you trying to paint Islam as a violent religion when Israel has killed 30,000 people in the name of what .. self defense. Please! Don’t come for a religion of 1 billion people to secretly try to undermine the genocide happening … similar tactic the ****s took.

you never miss an opportunity to try to dehumanize Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims or Asians. Peace bro 

We're not even talking about Palestine here? Who the **** said I support the genocide? I'm against any form of violence when it comes to both sides - as simple as that. It's as always those woke r@+s that try to put words in other people's mouth... There's tons of countries that share the same religion and I'm talking about this religion in general

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

We're not even talking about Palestine here? Who the **** said I support the genocide? I'm against any form of violence when it comes to both sides - as simple as that. It's as always those woke r@+s that try to put words in other people's mouth... There's tons of countries that share the same religion and I'm talking about this religion in general

Past topics/comments, but I’m glad after 30,000 dead people in Palestine you’re not supporting the atrocities being committed by Israel. With that said, then I’m out. Apologies. Glad the stance changed.

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Lmao @ western propaganda. Just because you don’t like the cold hard facts doesn’t make it propaganda. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Uganda is the only Christian-majority country to have such a law :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Human rights and women's rights are not as bad in Christian countries compared to Islamic countries, and that's a fact. There are plenty of Christians who are terrible people, obviously, but generally, they less often hold as extreme views as Muslims. And look at Europe; every country is Christian in majority, and a lot of them that have laws in favor of gay people

First of all, check your facts: https://database.ilga.org/criminalisation-consensual-same-s**-***ual-acts 

The legal situation for the LGBTQIA+ community in other countries is not as bad as in Uganda, but it is still bad! With Poland and Hungary, even two EU countries have truly discriminatory policies, not to mention what is going on in Russia.  The fact that the situation and legal framework in many countries is now (!) better is great, but it was very different until a few decades or years ago.

Also, "a lot of them"? But I thought you are blaming the religion and not a country's government!?

My point is: think outside the box and don't blame a religion for policies that despise human rights and don't "excuse" misogynist behavior with a religion. This exists in all countries, all religions, all social classes and is rooted in patriarchy. 
Most of the women in Iran (and other Muslim-majority countries) who are fighting for their rights are also Muslim.

Please don't hate people for their sick leaders. I'm out.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block