Idea: A BritneyXCollabs Droplet Era in 2025? Only 9 Singles. Who would you want to collab with her?

Image if Britney decided to do a 9 song collabs singles only droplet in 2025, who would you want to see her collab with?

She would just do it for fun. Releasing new songs for her/fans and also to please the label a little, its not gonna led to new album or comeback .

Looking at Shakira ,weather it was plan that way or not, the droplet era was successful in it's own way for her. Hit songs, music videos, chart success, radio play. Also nk long term promotional comment's. 

I think britney would enjoy doing music that way for a while, the label can negotiate with her do a little promotion as far as making music videos, getting her radio deals/ playlisting  and a late night show performance ( if she doesn't wanna to big awards shows)

I would kick off the single January, since she released her first album that month and released each single a month or 2 in between

I decided 9 songs since she's released 9 full studio albums, 1 song counting for each album

I pick artists base on:

• who i'd personally like to see her make music with

• who might wanna collabs with her( even with her recent status)

• if management or the label could make it happen 

• the collabs wouldn't draw the much drama with fan bases

• what would susprise, shock and excite fans and gp if they were do be announced

What Your ideas?

Edited by RC2
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block