OK Magazine: Britney Spears Gets a Huge Thrill Breaking Any and Every Rule She Can' After Strict Conservatorship

4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I agree to am extent nobody no matter who you are should just be pushed back into life like that especially when you haven't been able to make a single decision for yourself. She herself said  she was infantalized.

The problem is there was and is no one around her to help her back in to life ethically. They want her to fail so they can say look see...we told yall she was crazy. 

This whole thing was never about helping her so they were never going to help her get back to normal.

Yeah this is not gonna end well for her

6 minutes ago, Fita said:

I'm sorry but that didn't end fastly. Have you considered Britney's waiting thorough all that time, they told her the conservatorship would be over after circus tour, it didn't happen... You have to consider that throughout a lot of more time than it appears she was already longing for it to be terminated. The moment it happened was after the facility situation and then free Britney movement. So I wouldn't consider that fast considering the damages she was facing.

I'm talking about after the first testimony. Britney being anxious isn't a plausible reason for the judge not to think she needed some time with mental health care before and after the release. 

The end was very fast. That's why fans acting like Rosengart did a miracle is so funny... any new lawyer would have the same results because the judge was scared of the public pressure. It was a lot of damage for the  California c-ship system.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Wasn't the other day people here were saying 'oh, it's interesting we haven't gotten any stories about Britney since Sam's left' but now we're posting tabloids with 'insider' information about Britney. The jokes just write themselves here. 

If you don’t like what people post here, you’re not obligated to stay or police those around you, Gutterguppy.

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

If you don’t like what people post here, you’re not obligated to stay or police those around you, Gutterguppy.

If you don't like what I have to say, you're not obligated to comment or pay attention. Don't you have lesson plans that need to be written, Loretta?

• Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

If you don't like what I have to say, you're not obligated to comment or pay attention. Don't you have lesson plans that need to be written, Loretta?

But I’m not the one throwing a tantrum or fit every 2 seconds like you. Imagine living so vicariously through a celebrity. Couldn’t be me but do you, Garterfappy!

Just now, BadBunny said:

But I’m not the one throwing a tantrum or fit every 2 seconds like you. Imagine living so vicariously through a celebrity. Couldn’t be me but do you, Garterfappy!

Oooohh, Garterfappy! How original! Did one of your 2nd grade students come up with that?

Please tell me how I'm living through Britney when you're here every other day it seems making threads obsessing over some imaginary hatred Britney has toward Latina women. Gee, I can't imagine being that delulu. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oooohh, Garterfappy! How original! Did one of your 2nd grade students come up with that?

Please tell me how I'm living through Britney when you're here every other day it seems making threads obsessing over some imaginary hatred Britney has toward Latina women. Gee, I can't imagine being that delulu. 

How DARE you speak on my students? You oughta be ashamed of yourself! 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Obviously…but she is rather composed and eloquent. It’s like looking at a completely different person when you compare it to what we see on her IG these days.

I am not saying she isnt completely traumatized out of her mind now but..

Its clear as day she was anxious, uncomfortable and didnt want to be there just like she didnt want to do or be a million things  for 13 years.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's obvious by now.

Remember her caption not caring about the rules when she visited a hotel? She shouldn't be next to an art piece and she stepped on the thing anyway... this was filmed. 

Britney talks a lot about breaking rules.  Mentally she probably thinks "I can do everything". The lack of maturity you see a 11 year alone when the parents left the house.

And no, this isn’t normal or something that will go away without a proper mental health care. Britney thinking she can do anything is dangerous af.

She already had problems driving very fast last year, no documents with her.  She is privileged because a non famous woman wouldn’t be allow to do as much **** she has been doing it.

Not to mention the naked stuff, we have videos and pictures of her rolling in the sand naked and some regular (not naked) people near her.

a naked person is just a regular person ;)

happy britney isnt as crazy conservative about nudity as the rest of the USA.

Cosmopolitan queen

Well I believe that Britney hasn't changed that much. We just see more things...she posts more things, which is not bad. Talking about different personalities, mental issues and stuff like that is kinda extreme to my eyes. In my opinion she doesn't have something to do at this point in her life and she does some silly things just for fun cause she has a lot of free time. And I believe it when she says she is a boring person cause that's basically what she does now...dancing in her living room and taking care of her dogs. In my opinion Britney hasn't changed... things around Britney has changed and we just see some other perspective now of her dealing with this new situation.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block