OK Magazine: Britney Spears Gets a Huge Thrill Breaking Any and Every Rule She Can' After Strict Conservatorship

25 minutes ago, Panos said:

Well I believe that Britney hasn't changed that much. We just see more things...she posts more things, which is not bad. Talking about different personalities, mental issues and stuff like that is kinda extreme to my eyes. In my opinion she doesn't have something to do at this point in her life and she does some silly things just for fun cause she has a lot of free time. And I believe it when she says she is a boring person cause that's basically what she does now...dancing in her living room and taking care of her dogs. In my opinion Britney hasn't changed... things around Britney has changed and we just see some other perspective now of her dealing with this new situation.

I never understand when shrinks say you always have to work on something, like having a job, finding a new hobby, going out a lot, meeting new people, being in a relationship, you always have to find a new goal etc. You can't just exist in peace. Just existing and doing your little things daily is also fun. If existing this way makes her happy and stressfree, then why not?

• Love 2

I was actually agreeing to the article, cuz she has the freedom to do so. She isn't huritng anyone. But goodness the entitlement of some of you guys...

She's buying things, posting dancing vids, and.... that's about it. How is that 'destructive'? And what are fans 'enabling'??

All we see are silly ig posts what are simply moments of her life, and if you have this fixed ideology on what and how people should post things and judge them for being a bit different from those standards, you're the one that seriously needs help. Really, how do you even socially function? Do you hate all people who take bad selfies or something? Who post bad food pics and boring stories? If so, you need help. Delete instagram. Maybe take a look at yourself and see how imperfect you yourself are. Go out and talk to real people. Live out of the digital world for a minute.

But I'm guessing the ones who really need to see this won't or will fight back (passive agressively).

And let's say you are indeed 'concerned' or 'worried'. Those are the choice of words you choose when you are 'worried'? Nah, you just rude and entitled. You'd be livid if someone spoke to you that way, but it's fine when you do it, right?. Lol no. Doesn't work that way.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's obvious by now.

Remember her caption not caring about the rules when she visited a hotel? She shouldn't be next to an art piece and she stepped on the thing anyway... this was filmed. 

Britney talks a lot about breaking rules.  Mentally she probably thinks "I can do everything". The lack of maturity you see a 11 year alone when the parents left the house.

And no, this isn’t normal or something that will go away without a proper mental health care. Britney thinking she can do anything is dangerous af.

She already had problems driving very fast last year, no documents with her.  She is privileged because a non famous woman wouldn’t be allow to do as much **** she has been doing it.

Not to mention the naked stuff, we have videos and pictures of her rolling in the sand naked and some regular (not naked) people near her.

Yeah all these instances I was thinking about too...also the recent reports of her being banned from her favourite hotel for nudity and making other guests feel uncomfortable, despite being warned and temporary banned previously...

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Naes614 said:

She is legit not harming anyone and I have disagreed with a lot of things Britney has said in the past. You all are just sad you don’t have this polished airbrushed pop star who pretends to be someone she is not. Just because someone is dancing and acting weird doesn’t mean they need help. Have you ever thought that this is who Britney actually is after years of medical abuse?Her handlers knew what they were doing

no one here said she's dangerous to others (at least not most of us)...she harms HERSELF. Self sabotage.

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's obvious by now.

Remember her caption not caring about the rules when she visited a hotel? She shouldn't be next to an art piece and she stepped on the thing anyway... this was filmed. 

Britney talks a lot about breaking rules.  Mentally she probably thinks "I can do everything". The lack of maturity you see a 11 year alone when the parents left the house.

And no, this isn’t normal or something that will go away without a proper mental health care. Britney thinking she can do anything is dangerous af.

She already had problems driving very fast last year, no documents with her.  She is privileged because a non famous woman wouldn’t be allow to do as much **** she has been doing it.

Not to mention the naked stuff, we have videos and pictures of her rolling in the sand naked and some regular (not naked) people near her.

Wait what video of her stepping on the art? Link?

9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's obvious by now.

why are you acting like a pyscho? are you ok?

i bet you are more dangerous than Britney saying those things.

• Love 1

Yikes. The comments here disgust me.

Several things.

The way some of you talk about Britney and her mental health is akin to any tabloid magazine circa 2007. You have not learned since then and calling her names, saying she's insane under the guise of being worried or whatever literally does nothing to help Britney. At all.

I can FULLY understand why people are concerned. Her social media posts have been the exact same since around the time the conservatorship ended. That's THREE years.

She seems to do the exact same thing everyday, glancing deeply into the camera, doing dances that are just her moving her body, and not actual choreography, and it comes off weird and unhinged. But at the end of the day it's just her dancing, and moving her body, in a way many don't like. It doesn't make her crazy, it's just a bad decision to share it because of how cruel people can be.

Next, social media is highly controlled by every individual. You only show what you want to, how you want to, when you want to. This is what she's choosing to show us. If that's gross or weird to you, that's fine. But remember that healing takes a long time, and this could perfectly be a part of Britney's healing journey. Just because this is what she's SHOWING us, doesn't mean she is actually unwell. Also, she's not performing right now and knows we miss her. This is probably a way for her to get energy out.

REMEMBER that Britney herself has said she is angry with the world and WANTS to offend people. This brings me to the next point, the nudity.

Many of you have seemingly already forgotten just how much control they had over Britney's body. To the point of her having installed a LITERAL IUD in order for her to not get pregnant. We also know Britney was subject to tons of disparaging remarks about her body from her father, and probably others around her. This woman probably has an incredibly damaged relationship with her body, her se.xua.lity and the way she sees herself. Seeing comments like many in this thread won't help, considering we know she reads this forum.

ALSO, for those that the nudity might be an issue, just unfollow. If anyone in real life has an issue with Britney being nude around them, chances are she'll cover up. She's not some idiot with an IQ of 2.

I Will say I don't love her social media posts, due to it making it seem like she hasn't evolved in the last three years. But that's it, and that she let her family back in.

Every time we have seen Britney out and about, she looks normal, she looks happy, she seems like she's thriving. She doesn't come off unhinged, or like she has no contact with reality. 

She's in an incredibly vulnerable place right now. A divorce, dysfunctional family, a highly publicised court case. And that's just what We Know.

Give her some grace. Read her book. Some of you seem like you only come here to say nasty stuff about her, which makes you as bad as her family.

I wish Britney returned to the music industry as a full time artist, that tours. She doesn't need to do tons of interviews and paparazzi shots, similar to how Beyonce does it. It would be incredibly healing for her, even if she doesn't think so. Probably help restore some of her self worth.

Do better.

Edited by Crayboy
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Listen I get it, but we're all on our OWN JOURNEYS

Just as she is.. And she's adjusting it may take 5-10 years who knows.. But that's her business, and people need to stop trying to control her that's why she is acting out... It's ridiculous but at the same time, it is ridiculous how fans/family/ people wanting to make money off her or associating with her I get it, it makes total sense how she behaves unfortunately.. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Yikes. The comments here disgust me.

Several things.

The way some of you talk about Britney and her mental health is akin to any tabloid magazine circa 2007. You have not learned since then and calling her names, saying she's insane under the guise of being worried or whatever literally does nothing to help Britney. At all.

I can FULLY understand why people are concerned. Her social media posts have been the exact same since around the time the conservatorship ended. That's THREE years.

She seems to do the exact same thing everyday, glancing deeply into the camera, doing dances that are just her moving her body, and not actual choreography, and it comes off weird and unhinged. But at the end of the day it's just her dancing, and moving her body, in a way many don't like. It doesn't make her crazy, it's just a bad decision to share it because of how cruel people can be.

Next, social media is highly controlled by every individual. You only show what you want to, how you want to, when you want to. This is what she's choosing to show us. If that's gross or weird to you, that's fine. But remember that healing takes a long time, and this could perfectly be a part of Britney's healing journey. Just because this is what she's SHOWING us, doesn't mean she is actually unwell. Also, she's not performing right now and knows we miss her. This is probably a way for her to get energy out.

REMEMBER that Britney herself has said she is angry with the world and WANTS to offend people. This brings me to the next point, the nudity.

Many of you have seemingly already forgotten just how much control they had over Britney's body. To the point of her having installed a LITERAL IUD in order for her to not get pregnant. We also know Britney was subject to tons of disparaging remarks about her body from her father, and probably others around her. This woman probably has an incredibly damaged relationship with her body, her se.xua.lity and the way she sees herself. Seeing comments like many in this thread won't help, considering we know she reads this forum.

ALSO, for those that the nudity might be an issue, just unfollow. If anyone in real life has an issue with Britney being nude around them, chances are she'll cover up. She's not some idiot with an IQ of 2.

I Will say I don't love her social media posts, due to it making it seem like she hasn't evolved in the last three years. But that's it, and that she let her family back in.

Every time we have seen Britney out and about, she looks normal, she looks happy, she seems like she's thriving. She doesn't come off unhinged, or like she has no contact with reality. 

She's in an incredibly vulnerable place right now. A divorce, dysfunctional family, a highly publicised court case. And that's just what We Know.

Give her some grace. Read her book. Some of you seem like you only come here to say nasty stuff about her, which makes you as bad as her family.

I wish Britney returned to the music industry as a full time artist, that tours. She doesn't need to do tons of interviews and paparazzi shots, similar to how Beyonce does it. It would be incredibly healing for her, even if she doesn't think so. Probably help restore some of her self worth.

Do better.

Thank you ! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

I was actually agreeing to the article, cuz she has the freedom to do so. She isn't huritng anyone. But goodness the entitlement of some of you guys...

She's buying things, posting dancing vids, and.... that's about it. How is that 'destructive'? And what are fans 'enabling'??

All we see are silly ig posts what are simply moments of her life, and if you have this fixed ideology on what and how people should post things and judge them for being a bit different from those standards, you're the one that seriously needs help. Really, how do you even socially function? Do you hate all people who take bad selfies or something? Who post bad food pics and boring stories? If so, you need help. Delete instagram. Maybe take a look at yourself and see how imperfect you yourself are. Go out and talk to real people. Live out of the digital world for a minute.

But I'm guessing the ones who really need to see this won't or will fight back (passive agressively).

And let's say you are indeed 'concerned' or 'worried'. Those are the choice of words you choose when you are 'worried'? Nah, you just rude and entitled. You'd be livid if someone spoke to you that way, but it's fine when you do it, right?. Lol no. Doesn't work that way.

We all know social media is fake and ****s up our brains. Or at least we should know.

This is basically my happy place at times. I have been very open about certain aspects of my life (I am in real life too) and I wish some of you hiding out there would do the same. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block