OK Magazine: Britney Spears Gets a Huge Thrill Breaking Any and Every Rule She Can' After Strict Conservatorship

15 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Can’t believe this is the same person 

To think she was once composed and able to construct a complete sentence. It’s really like looking at a different person. 

Oh please, back then we had fights about how she had ro read everything, nothing came directly from her, everything was scripted. This is scripted. Remember every "good cause" she did? Thats because of Lou Taylor or Larry. Britney never decided these things. 

We called her "Cuecardney"

Edited by joanhs
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oooohh, Garterfappy! How original! Did one of your 2nd grade students come up with that?

Please tell me how I'm living through Britney when you're here every other day it seems making threads obsessing over some imaginary hatred Britney has toward Latina women. Gee, I can't imagine being that delulu. 

Or trying to stir up 30 year old drama between Xtuna and Britney every hour. SadRabbit needs to give it up.

Spoiler

Also that pic that was shared of her and JLo, she looks like she’s had extensive work done to her face which can’t be said about Britney so….Uh Oh Oops GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

As a bipolar, I can say she's manic! Lol girl needs a proper medication, therapy and a healthy support system.

go bash me you pathetic fans that tolerate her destructive behavior. 

Ok Dr. Phil, I got Bipolar as well and I don’t see it because:

1. I don’t know her personally and I’m not gonna diagnose her off social media posts, and

2. I’m not her therapist/psychiatrist and neither are you.

so…

sit down shut up GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 2
16 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Can’t believe this is the same person 

To think she was once composed and able to construct a complete sentence. It’s really like looking at a different person. 

Why do I feel like your gaslighiting us :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Her voice cracked so many times there reading a promoter 

You are comedy gold I'm dead :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

12 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I never understand when shrinks say you always have to work on something, like having a job, finding a new hobby, going out a lot, meeting new people, being in a relationship, you always have to find a new goal etc. You can't just exist in peace. Just existing and doing your little things daily is also fun. If existing this way makes her happy and stressfree, then why not?

Yeah I agree. Also let's take into consideration that someone maybe isn't that social generally. Everyone is unique everyone sets his own goals and everyone is having fun in his own way which is, in the end, what makes us special and unique. So maybe it would be better for us all to stop criticizing everything and just enjoy life and support people.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block