Jennifer Lopez "This is Me...Now" written/composed by Justin Timberlake?

The songs released so far are basic, boring and just meh.

Her music taste went rven worse after LOVE?.

At least before she had some major bops like On the Floor which were actually good but she doesn't seem to be able to make a good song anylore.

Also, has anyone noticed that almost everything she does has with weddings to do? Music video? Wedding. Movies? Weddings. Girl is obsessed with weddings.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

According to rumor, Britney and JLo haven't been on good terms since she allegedly tried turning B into Scientology...sampling a pointless bit of "Cry Me A River" would definitely add salt to said wounds

J.Lo recruiting Britney for Scientology. Where do you pull this stuff out of your *** haha.

18 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

This. It's a sample, not even the lyrics or his voice.

Britney attacking Jlo and exposing the Ben story is way too much for something like that.

If fans keep dragging every artist Britney has a problem with... we will have to hate almost everybody.

We shouldn't feed Britney confused  mind (and ego) right now.

On Twitter, they are creating a lot of fake news against Jlo, even saying that she bullied Britney behind the scenes. This never happened, Jlo always respected Britney and even fired Lou when her name came to light as one of those involved in the criminal c-ship. Britney's fans, for the most part, are completely delusional and think they need to say "yay, queen" to whatever **** she does or says, even though she's completely wrong.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

According to rumor, Britney and JLo haven't been on good terms since she allegedly tried turning B into Scientology...sampling a pointless bit of "Cry Me A River" would definitely add salt to said wounds

Hmm I doubt it. Scientology wants private rich celebrities, Britney attracts too much attention and as we can see on her IG... she is a time bomb exposing herself and others.

The reason probably was the sample, which is even funnier because Britney was praising JT as an artist like less than two weeks ago.

She is attacking another female star over nothing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Hmm I doubt it. Scientology wants private rich celebrities, Britney attracts too much attention and as we can see on her IG... she is a time bomb exposing herself and others.

The reason probably was the sample, which is even funnier because Britney was praising JT as an artist like less than two weeks ago.

Also one of the larger US celebrities from her time that has supported her publicly and privately (by firing Loucifer). You can’t make this mistargeted anger by bored Britney Army up 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

On Twitter, they are creating a lot of fake news against Jlo, even saying that she bullied Britney behind the scenes. This never happened, Jlo always respected Britney and even fired Lou when her name came to light as one of those involved in the criminal c-ship. Britney's fans, for the most part, are completely delusional and think they need to say "yay, queen" to whatever **** she does or says, even though she's completely wrong.

Yesterday the twitter stans denied the Britney shades. Today the strategy changed

They want to find ways to vilanize every person Britney "exposes" on her bizarre IG account. 

Britney just want more people to hate, Jlo isn't the first and won't the last. 

Britney wants opportunities to attack others and get all the attention she needs. And fans like this Britney Stan feeds her unhinged narratives, so she never stops because people (some fans and the ones around her) are clapping her being messy.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

Also one of the larger US celebrities from her time that has supported her publicly and privately (by firing Loucifer). You can’t make this mistargeted anger by bored Britney Army up 

Yep. Mistargeted anger... that's the point. 

Britney seems very frustrated and anger all the time, but that’s not other women fault.

She has some serious anger issues. I don't think Britney is a bad person,  but a very sick one. 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

The songs released so far are basic, boring and just meh.

Her music taste went rven worse after LOVE?.

At least before she had some major bops like On the Floor which were actually good but she doesn't seem to be able to make a good song anylore.

Also, has anyone noticed that almost everything she does has with weddings to do? Music video? Wedding. Movies? Weddings. Girl is obsessed with weddings.

IA with weddings, she should focus on other scenarios, one wedding movie last year was enough, not to mention she also has some from the past too :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

How bout you do your research before ASSuming you know shat. 

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

JT has no direct involvement with Jlo's album. He and Timbaland are only credited for the Cry Me a River sample. Stop spreading misinformation to justify Britney's controversial actions.

Ummm, by placing a sample from Cry Me a River onto her new song, Jennifer literally involved JT on her new album. Nobody thought JT was in the recording booth with her 😅 Even if Timbaland produced the track and added it to the song later, J Lo allowed it and approved it. How do you not get this LOL 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block