Jennifer Lopez "This is Me...Now" written/composed by Justin Timberlake?

7 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I still like Jennifer Lopez, but I'm not impressed with the music from this album so far. She had such a string of mega hits earlier in her career. Why is it so hard for her to drop another great song? I also think it was a mistake to make the new album autobiographical, or whatever. The last time she was with Ben the public got so sick of it. It's like she decided to make Gigli the album, that nobody asked for.

The GP public has grown tired of her. They know she can’t sing and more and more people are realizing Ashanti and Christina Milian made her singing career. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This. It's a sample, not even the lyrics or his voice.

Britney attacking Jlo and exposing the Ben story is way too much for something like that.

I don't think either that the sample alone made Britney angry enough to post about JLO several times.

In fact, the song she angrily named with her middle finger raised was "Can't Get Enough", not "This Is Me...Now". 

I LIKE DONUTS !!! DO Y’ALL ??? Not more than my new orange 🍊 dress but I CAN’T GET ENOUGH of my new cherries 🍒 I bought !!! I amused myself today in entertainment !!!

So thinking about why Britney was so mad at "Can't Get Enough", it comes to mind that the MV looks a little like Sam and her wedding, or that the groom is a little Sam-ish, or that there's a rain effect that reminds of "Cry Me A River" (sampled in "This Is Me...Now"). 
Of course, JLO might not have meant it that way, but if Britney didn't know that JLO had been married four times, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought it was being said to her.

Besides, she had her life ruined by "Cry Me A River". She must be traumatized by being attacked for songs and MVs. 
If so, it makes sense to me that she would have been aggressive out of defensiveness. Just a theory, but I don't think it's that far fetched.

4 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I don't think either that the sample alone made Britney angry enough to post about JLO several times.

In fact, the song she angrily named with her middle finger raised was "Can't Get Enough", not "This Is Me...Now". 

So thinking about why Britney was so mad at "Can't Get Enough", it comes to mind that the MV looks a little like Sam and her wedding, or that the groom is a little Sam-ish, or that there's a rain effect that reminds of "Cry Me A River" (sampled in "This Is Me...Now"). 
Of course, JLO might not have meant it that way, but if Britney didn't know that JLO had been married four times, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought it was being said to her.

Besides, she had her life ruined by "Cry Me A River". She must be traumatized by being attacked for songs and MVs. 
If so, it makes sense to me that she would have been aggressive out of defensiveness. Just a theory, but I don't think it's that far fetched.

If she really believes the mv was mocking her own wedding then Britney has way more serious problems that we are thinking.

It makes no sense.

PS. With the way things are going actually wouldn’t be a surprise if Britney really thinks Jlo is mocking her with the video. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yesterday the twitter stans denied the Britney shades. Today the strategy changed

They want to find ways to vilanize every person Britney "exposes" on her bizarre IG account. 

Britney just want more people to hate, Jlo isn't the first and won't the last. 

Britney wants opportunities to attack others and get all the attention she needs. And fans like this Britney Stan feeds her unhinged narratives, so she never stops because people (some fans and the ones around her) are clapping her being messy.

This account does a great disservice to this fanbase and, mainly, to to Britney. I wonder if it's really a fan account, because most of the time it acts like it hates Britney so much. In addition to spreading misinformation and fake news all the time, he is always finding a way to fight with other fabases, which attracts even more hate for Britney.

• Love 1

I‘m a little confused - why adding a sample for the last 10 seconds of a song? I mean, why??? Can please someone explain! 

I get why Brit was shading….it‘s not like she made a song based on that sample….just randomly added for the last 10 seconds? 

Sorry but this is really shady from J.Lo…there MUST be more to the story. 

Edited by MoodRing3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

CMAR is an amazing song.

Right! No wonder she sampled it. It’s a nice addition. 

Also the comments saying the Can’t Get Enough video looks like her and Sam’s wedding are crazy. The rain added to reference Cry Me A River again? Haha give me a break. It’s not that important or calculated. 

Behind the scenes of making the music video. The rain was unplanned:

Watch the video. The whole concept is explained. 

20 hours ago, SJK said:

The GP public has grown tired of her. They know she can’t sing and more and more people are realizing Ashanti and Christina Milian made her singing career. 

The GP really loves authentic natural talent these days. I love Britney and know she can sing, but if she ever comes back that will present a challenge to her too, to connect with new young fans she can't just do the same thing that she used to (pop songs with dancing and no live singing).

Britney could do it, but I don't think she will go to that effort. Just my honest opinion. Jennifer is doing the most, looking good, and doing some amazing visuals and pre-recorded performances. However it's wasted as her new songs are awful LOL. I think if Britney comes back it will be with bops but little promo. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, InTheZone2003 said:

Right! No wonder she sampled it. It’s a nice addition. 

Also the comments saying the Can’t Get Enough video looks like her and Sam’s wedding are crazy. The rain added to reference Cry Me A River again? Haha give me a break. It’s not that important or calculated. 

Behind the scenes of making the music video. The rain was unplanned:

Watch the video. The whole concept is explained. 

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Then the rain was just a coincidence...

But it's a fact that Britney wrote "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH" and "Donuts" and gave the middle finger to the post.
Personally, I think it's hard to believe that Britney would be mad enough to post that many times just to sample Cry Me A River.

I looked at JLO's insta and youtube and it seems that her new album coming out on Feb 16th is an epic concept album, where all the songs and MVs are combined to be like one movie. I saw the trailer and it seems to be about a woman who suffers from s** addiction, insomnia, and is not satisfied no matter who she marries to face her issues.
And to my surprise, it's roses that are featured in the entire MV.
Yeah, almost everyone loves roses, and of course, roses aren't just for Britney.

But Cry Me A River, rain, pink and roses themed garden weddings, roses featured in all the MVs....
All of these may just be coincidences and JLO may not have intended them, and I think that's very likely. If so, they were unfortunately too well aligned.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Britney saw these things and thought some of them were about her, and I don't think we can blame her.
(Actually, especially after the conservatorship issue was revealed, multiple drama series have used Britney as a model for their portrayals.
"Idol" in a way, and "The Boys" had a few scenes that were clearly modeled after Britney and the conservatorship.)

Of course, these are just my guesses.

5 hours ago, turquoise said:

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Then the rain was just a coincidence...

But it's a fact that Britney wrote "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH" and "Donuts" and gave the middle finger to the post.
Personally, I think it's hard to believe that Britney would be mad enough to post that many times just to sample Cry Me A River.

I looked at JLO's insta and youtube and it seems that her new album coming out on Feb 16th is an epic concept album, where all the songs and MVs are combined to be like one movie. I saw the trailer and it seems to be about a woman who suffers from s** addiction, insomnia, and is not satisfied no matter who she marries to face her issues.
And to my surprise, it's roses that are featured in the entire MV.
Yeah, almost everyone loves roses, and of course, roses aren't just for Britney.

But Cry Me A River, rain, pink and roses themed garden weddings, roses featured in all the MVs....
All of these may just be coincidences and JLO may not have intended them, and I think that's very likely. If so, they were unfortunately too well aligned.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Britney saw these things and thought some of them were about her, and I don't think we can blame her.
(Actually, especially after the conservatorship issue was revealed, multiple drama series have used Britney as a model for their portrayals.
"Idol" in a way, and "The Boys" had a few scenes that were clearly modeled after Britney and the conservatorship.)

Of course, these are just my guesses.

This sounds so delusional 

1 hour ago, InTheZone2003 said:

This sounds so delusional 

But it wasn't "This Is Me....Now" (which sampled CRMAR) that Britney gave the middle finger and wrote the title to her post.
It was "Can't Get Enough. 

So what do you think made Britney mad at "Can't Get Enough"?

On 2/12/2024 at 4:56 PM, turquoise said:

But it wasn't "This Is Me....Now" (which sampled CRMAR) that Britney gave the middle finger and wrote the title to her post.
It was "Can't Get Enough. 

So what do you think made Britney mad at "Can't Get Enough"?

It was TIMN, not CGE. And as for what made Britney mad? I don’t know, she’s acting delusional lately just like some of her fans. Try not to make sense of it honestly and just enjoy her music and Crossroads on Netflix soon!

9 hours ago, InTheZone2003 said:

It was TIMN, not CGE. And as for what made Britney mad? I don’t know, she’s acting delusional lately just like some of her fans. Try not to make sense of it honestly and just enjoy her music and Crossroads on Netflix soon!

No, it is only "Can't Get Enough" for which she wrote the title and gave the middle finger.

Wik6QQ7.jpeg

I don't think my guess is absolutely correct. But what I can say is ...
When Britney revealed her kiss with Ben Affleck, some people criticized her, saying she was just trying to get attention without thinking. And when she posted 5 or 6 posts about donuts and "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH" and giving the middle finger and dressing up as the devil, some people criticized her saying she was boring and that her posts were all similar.

At least it was those people who were delusional and off the mark, and I think Exhaler has been criticizing her too easily lately. There's a lot more to her posts than a quick glance.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block