Jennifer Lopez "This is Me...Now" written/composed by Justin Timberlake?

I still like Jennifer Lopez, but I'm not impressed with the music from this album so far. She had such a string of mega hits earlier in her career. Why is it so hard for her to drop another great song? I also think it was a mistake to make the new album autobiographical, or whatever. The last time she was with Ben the public got so sick of it. It's like she decided to make Gigli the album, that nobody asked for.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Slayde said:

So did she literally sample "Cry Me A River" cause I don't hear it Britney Spears What GIF

3:51

The "noises", but when u get a sample (even is only music/instrumentals and not lyrics) they added the autors of the original song as composers. Nowdays, u can see that in Wikipedia of all the songs with sample.

Edited by descg
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, descg said:

3:51

The "noises", but when u get a sample (even is only music/instrumentals and not lyrics) they added the autors of the original song as composers.

I knew the ending sounded familiar, explains her insta posts 😬

• Like 1

Brit wrote for the album too under her ghost writer name. And jlo has been SERVING like she hasn’t since 2003. This is me..then is my fave jlo album. I’m tapped ALL the way into r&b jlo….stop hatin! If Brit came back like 2004(she can) with her in control she would make it iconic. Her wedding is ICONIC. Sucks it ended, but her wedding was a moment in pop culture! The queen would do the same with an album..just like ha book…I actually wish Brit’s next album is b/o 2 and is an autobiographical visual album. Jlo has also trained her voice and sings well now. Slay both queens. Jlo has shown brit love her whole career. Even in movies…Justin didn’t wrong jlo. She doesn’t have to cancel him because you did. They’re artist and they can work together. Britney herself said she would work with him. And praised his comeback. Had he not shaded her she would’ve maintained her views. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Donavan Ward said:

Brit wrote for the album too under her ghost writer name. And jlo has been SERVING like she hasn’t since 2003. This is me..then is my fave jlo album. I’m tapped ALL the way into r&b jlo….stop hatin! If Brit came back like 2004(she can) with her in control she would make it iconic. Her wedding is ICONIC. Sucks it ended, but her wedding was a moment in pop culture! The queen would do the same with an album..just like ha book…I actually wish Brit’s next album is b/o 2 and is an autobiographical visual album. Jlo has also trained her voice and sings well now. Slay both queens. Jlo has shown brit love her whole career. Even in movies…Justin didn’t wrong jlo. She doesn’t have to cancel him because you did. They’re artist and they can work together. Britney herself said she would work with him. And praised his comeback. Had he not shaded her she would’ve maintained her views. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Jlo stole alot in 1999/early 2000s. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I still like Jennifer Lopez, but I'm not impressed with the music from this album so far. She had such a string of mega hits earlier in her career. Why is it so hard for her to drop another great song? I also think it was a mistake to make the new album autobiographical, or whatever. The last time she was with Ben the public got so sick of it. It's like she decided to make Gigli the album, that nobody asked for.

Same I saw her in Vegas and she was freaking amazing! However all her stuff is so boring. Like you said earlier in her career she had bop after bop! No idea what’s going on now but I give them a listen but I’m never left I guess feeling full lol

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

JT has no direct involvement with Jlo's album. He and Timbaland are only credited for the Cry Me a River sample. Stop spreading misinformation to justify Britney's controversial actions.

This. It's a sample, not even the lyrics or his voice.

Britney attacking Jlo and exposing the Ben story is way too much for something like that.

If fans keep dragging every artist Britney has a problem with... we will have to hate almost everybody.

We shouldn't feed Britney confused  mind (and ego) right now.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block