[4 HOURS FOOTAGE]In the Zone & Out All Night (Rehearsals & Backstage)

5 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah no **** they ******* broke her in between.

Fell in love married a guy got two babies guy left her got divorced during post partum depression, media belitteling her and treating her like ****, ex husband took her babies away, paps chasing her, her family betraying her, going to rehab because her management made her, press treating her even worse, get humiliated and comitted  because she wanted to see her kids, all while being depressed, her family screwing her over getting a conservatorship, the courts screwing her over not letting her hiring her own lawyer, all her friends banned from her life, her dad calling her a fat loser, hiring a stalker lady to manage her, prop her up and get her back to work threatening her she won’t see her babies if she doesn’t, telling her she will get out of it after one album and tour only to betray her again and make the situation permanent, propping her up yet again for another album and tour…

All in 4 years time. And we wonder like “Hmm how come she lost her joy and drive to perform ???”:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

You could’ve saved yourself writing all that I ain’t reading it. You read my response to someone else out of context. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Fell in love married a guy got two babies guy left her got divorced during post partum depression, media belitteling her and treating her like ****, ex husband took her babies away, paps chasing her, her family betraying her, going to rehab because her management made her, press treating her even worse, get humiliated and comitted  because she wanted to see her kids, all while being depressed, her family screwing her over getting a conservatorship, the courts screwing her over not letting her hiring her own lawyer, all her friends banned from her life, her dad calling her a fat loser, hiring a stalker lady to manage her, prop her up and get her back to work threatening her she won’t see her babies if she doesn’t, telling her she will get out of it after one album and tour only to betray her again and make the situation permanent, propping her up yet again for another album and tour…

All in 4 years time. And we wonder like “Hmm how come she lost her joy and drive to perform ???”:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Ok but you’re definitely going out of proportion here. Nobody’s underestimating what she’s gone through . 
all that is left behind and you can’t blame people for wanting to see their idol’s thriving and shine on her own terms.

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

We need to just celebrate that she's alive and survived such traumatic abuse for such a long period. My non-biological sister was placed in a conservatorship at age 34 in July of last year and was dead by December. She was a trust fund child and the conservatorships only purpose was to get her financial affairs in order for her criminally negligent/abusive family members who initiated it to begin with. I am still processing the trauma this has inflicted on me and intend to do what I can to seek justice for her, but it's too late really, she's gone, they got her. We are deeply fortunate to have Britney Spears alive right now. Even though I admit due to her being so private I do sometimes get paranoid that she could be gone too and just AI/old content.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I tagged you for see this rehearsal

Hide contents

and as a bonus this orangu gif :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Lol thanks for sending me the gif and honestly I don't think I could watch the entire rehearsal cause my attention span would go away after a while.

I'm sure she was great in it though

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block