[4 HOURS FOOTAGE]In the Zone & Out All Night (Rehearsals & Backstage)

3 hours ago, Dorian Gray said:

I love how at 32:55 the dancers are trying to sell her on doing simple s3xy movements during the Boys chorus, and she’s like… no I feel more comfortable doing the full dance break. What a time!

Currentney would never

I think this was the last time she truly loved her craft? 

TWIM suggests she hated the Onyx tour. She has talked in Insta about loving the ABC Special In The Zone…it is a joy to watch her in these clips.

The way she moves and emotes is pure commitment and passion. It’s great to celebrate, but so bittersweet when set against the backdrop of today, and what they did to her fire and talent.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Dorian Gray said:

I love how at 32:55 the dancers are trying to sell her on doing simple s3xy movements during the Boys chorus, and she’s like… no I feel more comfortable doing the full dance break. What a time!

That lady seems lowkey pressed that she doesn’t wanna do her watered down version too lol

This gives me mixed feelings. She was so in control, and the whole crew seems to respect her opinion to the smallest things. And knowing that she was sent away just for saying no to one dance move really breaks my heart, I hate team con so much. And I hate to be that person who says what if but if, but I really wonder what she could have been like if she kept that energy and passion. I understand way better why she says she'll never return.

There's so much I love about this video. I love how when she calls people she becomes a bit shy, I love her cut up top and a small part dangling from her back, I love how she does some silly faces and poses in between, I love how her dancing is perfect, I love her live angelic vocals here and there, love her bare face and messy yet natural hair.

I wish the world could see this and see how much effort she put in for one performance. It may seem like an already arranged buffet, but from recording, choreo, to stage setups, so many people are involved and put in their best effort. And if Britney gets a chance ti see this, I wish she could remember the good times and not lose her passion and not forget that she is indeed super talented and hard working.

Thanks for sharing!

• Love 3
On 2/12/2024 at 6:33 AM, Eternalhouse said:

This gives me mixed feelings. She was so in control, and the whole crew seems to respect her opinion to the smallest things. And knowing that she was sent away just for saying no to one dance move really breaks my heart, I hate team con so much. And I hate to be that person who says what if but if, but I really wonder what she could have been like if she kept that energy and passion. I understand way better why she says she'll never return.

There's so much I love about this video. I love how when she calls people she becomes a bit shy, I love her cut up top and a small part dangling from her back, I love how she does some silly faces and poses in between, I love how her dancing is perfect, I love her live angelic vocals here and there, love her bare face and messy yet natural hair.

I wish the world could see this and see how much effort she put in for one performance. It may seem like an already arranged buffet, but from recording, choreo, to stage setups, so many people are involved and put in their best effort. And if Britney gets a chance ti see this, I wish she could remember the good times and not lose her passion and not forget that she is indeed super talented and hard working.

Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block