'Femme Fatale' Tour Rehearsal Clips - 2024 Leak

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Worst tour from Britney IMO, she was obviously going through a lot via team Con and medicated.

This show could've been great with Britney being into it, better choreography too.

It's a rehearsal. 

Femme Fatale Tour > Circus & POM

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, kneetap said:

dear christ. come on, both circus and POM are better than FF!

Lol where? Circus was literally just walking around, POM was a disaster at the beginning but did improve, albeit despite her ticks.

FF had amazing songs, concept, visuals, costumes, remixes and she was slick in her choreography, despite her  sometimes lack of energy.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

It's a rehearsal. 

Femme Fatale Tour > Circus & POM

I'm not giving feedback on the rehearsal I'm talking about the Femme Fatale tour period. Rehearsal footage or the DVD performance or any Femme Fatal performance was her worst tour IMO.

Choreography was better in Circus and POM the BTI performance and some others were better.

Most of the Femme Fatale performances were boring like TTWE, Womanizer, Boys, Lace and leather, Big fat bass, Drop dead beautiful it was a bore fest. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

Those 3 vocals were live right? Because the DVD doesn't sound like that at all. It sounded pretty cute

Yeah the show itself was about 50 live and 50 playback. I saw it live and she sung live, but the Blu ray was heavily dubbed 

14 minutes ago, Sia said:

Pre-recorded honey...

16 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Yeah the show itself was about 50 live and 50 playback. I saw it live and she sung live, but the Blu ray was heavily dubbed 

She had pre-recorded for the live shows, but the live vocals on the rehearsals are real.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block