'Femme Fatale' Tour Rehearsal Clips - 2024 Leak

FF tour was my first time ever seeing her live so I have a good memory but energy wise It was probably her worst. There was not a single hardcore break during the all show. The overall concept was very nice tho.

POM at least had some hardcore moments, bti, womanizer, piece of me dance breaks, wb part on the floor... It's sad It turned into a Tic fest during the end....the world tour should have never happened cause she clearly didn't want to, I saw this too live:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by toysoldier88
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Lol where? Circus was literally just walking around, POM was a disaster at the beginning but did improve, albeit despite her ticks.

FF had amazing songs, concept, visuals, costumes, remixes and she was slick in her choreography, despite her  sometimes lack of energy.

It's interesting how fans have completely different perceptions of the tours! I thought Circus had such a high production value, so dark and beautiful with great props and iconic moments and fashion (Perez Hilton death scene, ringleader costume, golden cage, picture frames, Sweet Dreams interlude video, BOM aerial stunts, Slave remix and fire effect, etc.

I thought the FF tour was so cheesy and awful, it was like Jamie Spears said "I'm not paying Jamie King again to design a tour, I can do it myself" and everything was just like a knockoff cheaper version of the circus tour.

Again not saying you are wrong, we just have different opinions and it's so funny!

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

It's interesting how fans have completely different perceptions of the tours! I thought Circus had such a high production value, so dark and beautiful with great props and iconic moments and fashion (Perez Hilton death scene, ringleader costume, golden cage, picture frames, Sweet Dreams interlude video, BOM aerial stunts, Slave remix and fire effect, etc.

I thought the FF tour was so cheesy and awful, it was like Jamie Spears said "I'm not paying Jamie King again to design a tour, I can do it myself" and everything was just like a knockoff cheaper version of the circus tour.

Again not saying you are wrong, we just have different opinions and it's so funny!

Your first paragraph is spot on, no arguments there. The circus tour had a better vibe, better production and she was more into it but I found it overall lackluster and borderline boring. She was literally walking around wailing her arms or being spun around on some prop, and the choreography was awful.

FFs production was overall good, pre recorded vocals, amazing remixes (some of the best of her career) and she was hitting the choreography. Even slave she executed perfectly. I just prefer it for this reason.

I dont go to see Britney for live vocals so I want to see her move. 

Circus for production and swagger.

Femme Fatale for Dancing and Music.

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

Your first paragraph is spot on, no arguments there. The circus tour had a better vibe, better production and she was more into it but I found it overall lackluster and borderline boring. She was literally walking around walking her arms, and the choreography was awful.

FFs production was overall good, pre recorded vocals, amazing remixes (some of the best of her career) and she was hitting the choreography. Even slave she executed perfectly. I just prefer it for this reason.

I dont go to see Britney for live vocals so I want to see her move. 

Circus for production and swagger.

Femme Fatale for Dancing and Music.

I agree with the user above I’m really intrigued at your fft opinion, you’re entitled to it and it was genuinely a great tour :). For me circus was still Britney pre conservatorship vibes, she still had that attitude and sass, the choreography was watered down but for me the energy was there. Witnessing both in real life fft was lacking in everything for me personally. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

FF tour was my first time ever seeing her live so I have a good memory but energy wise It was probably her worst. There was not a single hardcore break during the all show. The overall concept was very nice tho.

POM at least had some hardcore moments, bti, womanizer, piece of me dance breaks, wb part on the floor... It's sad It turned into a Tic fest during the end....the world tour should have never happened cause she clearly didn't want to, I saw this too live:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Stop seeing her live!:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Lol where? Circus was literally just walking around, POM was a disaster at the beginning but did improve, albeit despite her ticks.

FF had amazing songs, concept, visuals, costumes, remixes and she was slick in her choreography, despite her  sometimes lack of energy.

FF she just moved her arms up and down, left and right that's it

she looked completely out of it, no interest, no energy, empty eyes

POM and Circus were really bad too but FF was outright shocking

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block