WILL.I.AM Drags the B nerds!

5 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I'm embarrassed for some of you. Besides the fact that Mind Your Business is one of the worst *AIney* songs, I think they have done some great work together! I especially love Scream & Shout and Big Fat Bass. 

Your only luck is that you're hot. :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This tired old hag needs to stfu. Hasn’t had a hit since Britney gave him one more than a decade ago :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So I replied before I saw the video and I admit I got a little carried away :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

:orangu_orangutan_ape::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Edited by QueenBo
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I wouldn't date him. His teeth are definitely fake. Plus he used some cheap implants, cuz his gums are so dark :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Those are fake ??? He has baby teeth, I don’t know there is something wrong in his mouth 😂

• Haha 1

Good to know that he knows we dont like his tragic production. I really thought his EDM addiction was some kind of phase but 13 years later and I guess it was not a phase but  who he truly is.

Tragic because in the mid 2000s he made amazing bops! I damned the day that man discovered Ibiza. :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block