WILL.I.AM Drags the B nerds!

37 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I wish interviewers had some guts about them to be like,

“well you were heavily involved in her career during the conservatorship and never spoke out and were also very aware of Myah’s vocals being used in place of Britney’s so what do you have to say to that?”

or

”Mind your business was an unnecessary track where you were basically exploiting the attention around Britney. It’s clear AI was used, so how involved was Britney really?”

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Well maybe some were a bit harsh and super direct, but art is subjective, and I hope he understands where it's all coming from🥴.

I do wish some Britney fans were less rude and maybe word their opinions a but nicer🤭.

ART is subjective yes, but TRASH is TRASH :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Spoiler

Pepsi is Pepsi :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

LMAO this is so funny! Why does he sound like some members on here. I had a good laugh at this :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Love or hate him. He really does love Britney. 

It's nice that he can admit out loud what we all think about him. At least he knows that the door are closed for him from our side. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

“well you were heavily involved in her career during the conservatorship and never spoke out and were also very aware of Myah’s vocals being used in place of Britney’s so what do you have to say to that?”

or

”Mind your business was an unnecessary track where you were basically exploiting the attention around Britney. It’s clear AI was used, so how involved was Britney really?”

Agreed, can't somebody just jump into that, and call the things with its right names?

52 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

But they are right about this comment :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

or

You woke up today and choose violence 😂

• Haha 1

Will had a couple great song collabs with Britney a decade ago! But his songs are very dated sounding and his music production can be sloppy and basic sometimes. I'm glad he knows how Britney fans feel. We are her listening audience so I hope he listens to our very valid opinions.

Thanks Will for the good songs you have done but unless you come up with something groundbreaking and different I think it's best to keep your songs to yourself and not get involved with Britney again. Just be a Britney fan like the rest of us. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block