EXCLUSIVE: Will.i.am says Britney will be back

I used to think he was a good influence for her but...

He just another yes person and I don't think she needs another person pretending everything's fine. 

And of course their duo power died after S&S. Musically this man is a scam now, he was talented one day... not anymore. 

He was ok with Myah and AI pretending to be the real Britney. He doesn't care.

Hopefully manjobi was the last atrocity they released together. That's not even a song, more like a fart.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I used to think he was a good influence for her but...

He just another yes person and I don't think she needs another person pretending everything's fine. 

And of course their duo power died after S&S. Musically this man is a scam now, he was talented one day... not anymore. 

He was ok with Myah and AI pretending to be the real Britney. He doesn't care.

Hopefully manjobi was the last atrocity they released together. That's not even a song, more like a fart.

He had me fooled too. Someone that has Britney’s best interest at heart would not go through with Britney Jean and not push her to release a 2013 reject she wasn’t excited about. I don’t know what happened there, how much was AI/Myah, but clearly Britney wasn’t a fan of the product. He put himself first. 

Also he’s so bland musically. I can be in the right mood for all of their productions tbh, MYB included, but I can still acknowledge he’s bad. 

Now, imagine a new album with Moby or someone else that’s actually refreshing. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

He had me fooled too. Someone that has Britney’s best interest at heart would not go through with Britney Jean and not push her to release a 2013 reject she wasn’t excited about. I don’t know what happened there, how much was AI/Myah, but clearly Britney wasn’t a fan of the product. He put himself first. 

Also he’s so bland musically. I can be in the right mood for all of their productions tbh, MYB included, but I can still acknowledge he’s bad. 

Now, imagine a new album with Moby or someone else that’s actually refreshing. 

It's frustrating to see Britney working with so many bad artists, and she can work with good ones... she is a pop icon. Her team always goes to the cheap ones.

Will and now Cher were big disappointments. They supported Britney freedom, but now it seems they had their own reasons behind it.

Britney didn't support MYB, only a IG story about it. I'm not even convinced she knows they released that  crap.

After what he did with the original writer of S&S, it doesn't shock me what he is capable to do. Being ok with faking Britney voice? I can see that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block