Today, I renewed the BreatheHeavy.com domain name for its 20th year

What a coincidence. Congrats sir!  I love GoDaddy. We have trials and tribulations. But I was 13 when I ordered BrianRyan.com and TLCLoveJustIs.com. I stopped for a period cause of lackluster settlements, but you proved a new spot for me to +create- and then I found signatures here on Exhale battling with Charlie. Omg it was fun. The days when I lived in London and New Zealand. And dreamt I lived in Russia so I made a whole family of Ryans with the lucky number 7 area code. lol I got it tattooed on me. 

Ur really **** and cute. I really hope you branch off and at least do an OF.com and JF.com. An official website would be nice. But who are we kidding? Exhale needs you, just like it needs me. We all need each other. There's no place like home. #PartyLikeIts2007

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Leader
On 2/3/2024 at 6:03 PM, Politik said:

Wow! 20 years fly by. I’ve been visiting this site since 2006, and joined in 2011. It’s the only site I visit for Britney news, and the only site I trusted to tell the truth about Britney.

Here’s to 20 more years, Jordan. Good luck with your new website. Will definitely be checking it out. 

Thanks for the support all these years!! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
On 2/3/2024 at 11:42 PM, MIKE_INT said:

I remember I found BH in 2004, then I was trying to log in again on school computer and it took me to p.o.r.n. site Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

In any case, HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY !

Lmao wait what? It took you to a P site? 🤔 

I do remember my high school blocked the domain name cause it sounded sketchy. So did the Apple stores for a long time lol 

• Leader
On 2/3/2024 at 11:48 PM, Emil87 said:

Congrats! We all appreciate you and this forum, even though it may not seem like it sometimes. You’ve built a strong army!

Thank you!! Appreciate you all too. More than I can express! It's why 20 years in I still want to keep going and making things better. I know the ads are not it right now. We are going to have a new UX some time this year and hopefully the ad configuration will be a lot better. Appreciate all the support! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block