Today, I renewed the BreatheHeavy.com domain name for its 20th year

Wow! 20 years fly by. I’ve been visiting this site since 2006, and joined in 2011. It’s the only site I visit for Britney news, and the only site I trusted to tell the truth about Britney.

Here’s to 20 more years, Jordan. Good luck with your new website. Will definitely be checking it out. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, rik said:

Thank you for opening a platform for Britney fans Jordan. I think this site has had many incarnations and has been through darker and lighter times with Britney. I know I have been critical and things aren’t always perfect, but one thing you should know is that I will always be proud to be part of a space that was standing up for Britney at a time when she was not able to speak out for herself. The number of people here who spent countless days doing research on conservatorship law, and this case, you made exhale into something so much bigger. It was such a time and I hope we are all able to be here for Britney like that for many more years to come. This space would not be possible without you Jordan, and I would love to see it even more focused on Justice for Britney again

This was such a kind, thoughtful comment. Thank you so much for saying that. I really appreciate it! It really has been such an amazing journey of highs and lows. Glad I could share them with you all. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This was such a kind, thoughtful comment. Thank you so much for saying that. I really appreciate it! It really has been such an amazing journey of highs and lows. Glad I could share them with you all. 

🤍

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

GFcTv0HbUAA09Uy?format=jpg&name=medium

This is crazy 🤯. Today, I renewed the BreatheHeavy.com domain name for its 20th year. I got it in 2004. I was just 15-years-old. 👶

I purchased it from good ol' GoDaddy, spent a few months researching how to build a website with HTML and PHP (before no-code website builders were even a thought), then launched it the day school finished my sophomore year of high school. 😮‍💨 

I can't help but reflect on this incredible journey. It isn't just a renewal of a domain; it's a celebration of two decades of passion, evolution, and community. 

Over these years, BreatheHeavy has become more than just a website; it's a platform where Britney Spears fans from around the world connect, discuss, and share love for their idol.

It's changed peoples lives, including mine.

I've learned so much over the years; I want to share my experience with others to help them grow their business through community building (and save them time by learning from all the mistakes I made, and trust me there was a lot).

It inspired me to launch a new business, aptly called CommunityHeavy 😆, with the intention to help creators and businesses scale in meaningful ways through community. 

If you're interested, or just generally curious, please check out my new site and leave a comment with some feedback. I'd love to hear from you!

If you want to dive deeper, I'm also starting a newsletter where you'll learn more about the power of community (there's a sign up form on the site - totally free). It's going to be critical for businesses to have a community component moving forward if they want to thrive (and with all the layoffs going on... businesses need this). My passion is community building – I'd love to help. ❤️

Check it out! Love yall. 

CommunityHeavy.com

Congrats! We all appreciate you and this forum, even though it may not seem like it sometimes. You’ve built a strong army!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, rik said:

Thank you for opening a platform for Britney fans Jordan. I think this site has had many incarnations and has been through darker and lighter times with Britney. I know I have been critical and things aren’t always perfect, but one thing you should know is that I will always be proud to be part of a space that was standing up for Britney at a time when she was not able to speak out for herself. The number of people here who spent countless days doing research on conservatorship law, and this case, you made exhale into something so much bigger. It was such a time and I hope we are all able to be here for Britney like that for many more years to come. This space would not be possible without you Jordan, and I would love to see it even more focused on Justice for Britney again

this really was ground zero for free Britney.

thank you Jordan for creating this space it has been iconic to say the least. so much history here. we can be ****ty sometimes but I love this community 

Edited by super.nova
11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

GFcTv0HbUAA09Uy?format=jpg&name=medium

This is crazy 🤯. Today, I renewed the BreatheHeavy.com domain name for its 20th year. I got it in 2004. I was just 15-years-old. 👶

I purchased it from good ol' GoDaddy, spent a few months researching how to build a website with HTML and PHP (before no-code website builders were even a thought), then launched it the day school finished my sophomore year of high school. 😮‍💨 

I can't help but reflect on this incredible journey. It isn't just a renewal of a domain; it's a celebration of two decades of passion, evolution, and community. 

Over these years, BreatheHeavy has become more than just a website; it's a platform where Britney Spears fans from around the world connect, discuss, and share love for their idol.

It's changed peoples lives, including mine.

I've learned so much over the years; I want to share my experience with others to help them grow their business through community building (and save them time by learning from all the mistakes I made, and trust me there was a lot).

It inspired me to launch a new business, aptly called CommunityHeavy 😆, with the intention to help creators and businesses scale in meaningful ways through community. 

If you're interested, or just generally curious, please check out my new site and leave a comment with some feedback. I'd love to hear from you!

If you want to dive deeper, I'm also starting a newsletter where you'll learn more about the power of community (there's a sign up form on the site - totally free). It's going to be critical for businesses to have a community component moving forward if they want to thrive (and with all the layoffs going on... businesses need this). My passion is community building – I'd love to help. ❤️

Check it out! Love yall. 

CommunityHeavy.com

Happy 20th anniversary :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Spoiler

To tell you the truth, forum is somehow doing better now that the team is on vacation and the bonds are not as tight...how is that possible? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Spoiler

May I get my dms back please? I need to call to some members, I'm so emotional :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block