Today, I renewed the BreatheHeavy.com domain name for its 20th year

3 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I remember I found BH in 2004, then I was trying to log in again on school computer and it took me to p.o.r.n. site Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

In any case, HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY !

Reminds me of one time I was on a school computer, looking at Britney's Bazaar photoshoot (2006) and teacher got nuts because Britney was ''nude''

I couldn't explain the photoshoot and the whole thing felt like cringe :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Oh wow Jordan! A huuuge congratulations and thank you for keeping this forum alive for so long! We have really been through it these past 20 years as fan base huh?! Thank you for creating a space for us to talk all things #JusticForBrtney and B related things. Other forums can only wish they had the same impact as this very forum has had. Thank you again and here's to another 20 years :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: xoxo 

• Love 2

Can you celebrate by telling me why vertical alignment of thread titles is back since december in default theme setting? I am forced to use Whiteout again. I commented in the previous thread about it and even started a new one in Members Only with an @Jordan Miller but I've been paid dust.:jamie_lynn_grape:

edit: Congratulations, thank you for building this community, nice arms, etc

Edited by ElectricPlatypusLove
  • Leader
21 hours ago, Derrick said:

I’ve been here since 2006 but registered since 2008 and honestly, it’s become a huge part of my routine day to day. Thanks for keeping it up when fan pages around the web started closing down because celebrities became more accessible through social media. 
I give you hate here and there but I’m thankful you have pushed through and kept things going.

I know it can’t be forever so best of luck if this new venture! 

Appreciate you being a part of this place for so long. That’s music to my ears 🫠

I was on Bad Media Karma for a while, and I just found them to be narcissistic gaslighters over time (I mean, it has shut down recently). It has been nice to find refuge in a place where I can be silly and express myself and my interests freely. Everyone has been more or less really spirited. I hope this place continues to thrive for years to come. As a community, I hope we can discuss our passion for music and our nostalgia for Britney. She is legendary. We can't let her legacy ever die. She's sacrificed so much for our happiness. It's the least we can do as real fans of her artistry. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block