Video on Tiktok sayin that Taylor Swift has ZERO appeal to the black communty unlike Britney before her.

4 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Taylor Swift is not Southern...that's why. Taylor grew up in Pennsylvania. 

Lady Gaga is born in New York City honey, also all my black friends in France don't pay attention to Taylor and do not make the difference between Pennsylvania and Louisiana :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Like 1

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Taylor Swift is just safe. She never delves into other genres and she really can’t sing sorry not sorry but I hated hearing the ads for her movie with it ending with Cruel Summer screech at the end :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Taylor owns everything to her team. There's no much about her that's special, but they've managed to get her to be so close to her fans that many think she's their friend. Also, she's still making child's music at her 33 years old so she keeps recruiting young people that will buy anything from her and stream her music like crazy, unlike most of the girls named on the list whose fanbases are mostly 25+ yo at this point, except for Britney who still has a plenty of very young fans 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Richie said:

Taylor owes everything to her team. There's no much about her that's special, but they've managed to get her to be so close to her fans that many think she's their friend. Also, she's still making child's music at her 33 years old so she keeps recruiting young people that will buy anything from her and stream her music like crazy, unlike most of the girls named on the list whose fanbases are mostly 25+ yo at this point, except for Britney who still has a plenty of very young fans 

54 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Taylor Swift is basic, safe, vanilla, bland, white bread and appeals to the like - hence her popularity. She has zero substance and spark but gets by and does well as she appeals to the basic masses. She’s the McDonalds of music. 

I couldn’t describe it better 🫨😂

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

One thing I find interesting about Taylor is she has no successful clones. All other pop stars have a successful copycat but she doesn't. 

That is interesting…. I think it’s probably hard to find young women who can really play the guitar nowadays, that does really make her stand out imo. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Taylor Swift is basic, safe, vanilla, bland, white bread and appeals to the like - hence her popularity. She has zero substance and spark but gets by and does well as she appeals to the basic masses. She’s the McDonalds of music. 

screenshotting this to show whoever gon ask me why Taylor Swift is so popular :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block