Video on Tiktok sayin that Taylor Swift has ZERO appeal to the black communty unlike Britney before her.

14 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Please tell something to that puta. ***** is coming here like 3 times in ten years and now she's spreading her *** here. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I need my morning coffee first before I read a *****. Let me get it together first... 

Wendy Williams GIF by Vulture.com
But this wannabe "smasher" thinks he's really doing something. 

Staying on topic. I don't like these topics as it creates weird divides.. Just say you personally don't like her that's it. Don't drag a whole community in just because...:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

There's just no black influence in Taylor's music or performances.

Britney has worked with black producers, choreographers, collaborators, directors etc since the Britney era. And she's worked with them not because they were black, but because she just loves their work.

Agree with what you are saying. Although the ironic thing is Black culture is what birthed country music in the US. So Taylor technically does draw influence from Black culture. 

In reality, just like most popular music genres, country music in the U.S. began with Black People. More specifically, the story of country begins with the banjo. The modern-day banjo is a descendant of a West African instrument, made from gourds, called the Akonting.

SKIDMORENEWS.COM

If you picture a stereotypical country music band, you might call to mind a crew of musicians playing the banjo, a mandolin, the fiddle—maybe the harmonica, perhaps a pedal steel guitar—and...

But country music has evolved and changed over the years. Still very interesting though.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

I need my morning coffee first before I read a *****. Let me get it together first... 

Wendy Williams GIF by Vulture.com
But this wannabe "smasher" thinks he's really doing something. 

Staying on topic. I don't like these topics as it creates weird divides.. Just say you personally don't like her that's it. Don't drag a whole community in just because...:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

But this member is dragging whole community like we all hate Taylor..... I normally don't give a f, but this member is cutting things out of content.

Honestly, she was worth for (my) attention during her country music, but then she turned in Regina George and my musical "erection" has died :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I can say that I feel her lack of interest in the black community because (I assume) she has only lived among white people and has nothing to say to them. She also has a certain distance towards ordinary and ugly people... Normally people wouldn't address this, but it's probably so blatant that people are talking about it.....If I were to put it in a grossly figurative way, it's like she is saying that her music is only for the chosen people. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

It's funny to see how we Britney fans can't stand her, yet we ARE THE ONLY fanbase creating DAILY topics about her:ehidk_britney_um_eek:.

Obsessed is an understatement.

This 

also this is really quite rasist

taylor has broken records not just streams but sales biggest tour in the world and y’all just jealous. If you don’t like her music don’t listen to it. The woman has university courses about her, sayings she’s too white and sht like grow up honestly

opinions are ok bashing is just immature but quite funny to see how pressed people are at her sucsess

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But this member is dragging whole community like we all hate Taylor..... I normally don't give a f, but this member is cutting things out of content.

Honestly, she was worth for (my) attention during her country music, but then she turned in Regina George and my musical "erection" has died :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I can say that I feel her lack of interest in the black community because (I assume) she has only lived among white people and has nothing to say to them. She also has a certain distance towards ordinary and ugly people... Normally people wouldn't address this, but it's probably so blatant that people are talking about it.....If I were to put it in a grossly figurative way, it's like she is saying that her music is only for the chosen people. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

After some coffee and reading his other comments I really wouldn't get worked up over them. They'll soon log out and be forgotten about like many other wannabe trolls. The fact he is dragging (very poorly might I add) the whole community even though he is part of it aka having an account on here and being a member since 2014:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: just speaks to the hypocrisy and louser energy that they have. 

Taylor swift gives off major mean girl vibes you are right about that. I'm glad i'm not one of her 'chosen' people 

dario argento GIF

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

After some coffee and reading his other comments I really wouldn't get worked up over them. They'll soon log out and be forgotten about like many other wannabe trolls. The fact he is dragging (very poorly might I add) the whole community even though he is part of it aka having an account on here and being a member since 2014:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: just speaks to the hypocrisy and louser energy that they have. 

Taylor swift gives off major mean girl vibes you are right about that. I'm glad i'm not one of her 'chosen' people 

dario argento GIF

Anyways, how you doin' sweetie?

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

It's funny to see how we Britney fans can't stand her, yet we ARE THE ONLY fanbase creating DAILY topics about her:ehidk_britney_um_eek:.

Obsessed is an understatement.

Lol as someone who is on here daily.:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: There are NOT daily topics about Taylor Swift. We have better things to talk about.. Be for real lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Anyways, how you doin' sweetie?

Ha i'm doing okay gurl! Although I saw that new trailer for that Wendy Documentary "Where's Wendy" and i'm sad about her. I really miss her thoughts on pop culture! No one does it like her... How are you doing? <3

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

dario argento GIF

I’m actually not trolling anyone, I’m a member since 2014 a fan way longer, and I am a silent reader.. so I barely post anything on here unless im really interested or when Britney releases new stuff and I help promote it. Anyways. Now I’m back to posting just because what I’m reading is beyond ridiculous.

Being racist to Taylor Swift (who I dont care about but id never write stuff like that) specially when being fan of a star who is bullied every day by others.

Using page 6 as a reliable source once it’s convenient is ridiculous

Calling others “puta” is immature

Thinking a nr 1 hit on itunes = A Hit is ridiculous.

so thats why im giving my 2 cents. This community went from being a fun place to a desperate, sad and embarrassing community, and its quite sad, especially from someone like u who has also been around long and knows how it was.

Edited by TheSmasher
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Ha i'm doing okay gurl! Although I saw that new trailer for that Wendy Documentary "Where's Wendy" and i'm sad about her. I really miss her thoughts on pop culture! No one does it like her... How are you doing? <3

Glad to hear it! :)

I'm just cooking my chicken soup, so hope it will goes well.... yeah i miss her too, i used to dislike her in the past but now that i look back she was an important part of everyday life and she had just the right amount of sass and humor that we all need and i want her back. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Taylor has never reached and will never reach Britney's pop culture impact or fame. Sure, she might have surpassed her when it comes to numbers, but it literally took her how many albums? 15 with tons of different versions? Embarrassing. If Britney were as desperate as she was during her peak and released two albums every year, she would have surpassed Madonna by now and become the best-selling female artist of all time

She surpassed her in terms of popularity as well. Britney was only popular for 3 years. After that it was all about her private life (and parts). She's a singer who never sings. Taylor and her team are smarter and know what the GP wants: basic music and lyrics about exes. Stop being pressed and help Britney to pull herself together.

• Like 2
Just now, TheSmasher said:

I’m actually not trolling anyone, I’m a member since 2014 a fan way longer, and I am a silent reader.. so I barely post anything on here unless really interested or when Britney releases new stuff and I help promote it. Anyways. Now I’m back to posting just because what I’m reading is beyond ridiculous.

Being racist to Taylor Swift (who I dont care about but would never write stuff like that) specially being fan of a star who is bullied every day by others.

'Taylor Swift'

Using page 6 as a reliable source once it’s convenient is ridiculous

Calling others “puta” is immature

Thinking a nr 1 hit on itunes = A Hit is ridiculous.

so thats why im giving my 2 cents. This community went from being a fun place to a desperate, sad and embarrassing community, and its quite sad, especially from someone like u who has also been around long and knows how it was.

Calling a whole community boomers for getting behind a petty campaign is trolling. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: How can you not get behind a campaign like this? It's honestly harmless petty fun! Come to the other side it's more fun! I'm not sure I understand your page 6 comment. Calling someone "puta" is very immature yes. It's why I do it lol dora the explorer wow GIF A #1 itunes hit is a great headline lol that's why multiple shows and websites pick up on it.  The whole thing is ridiculous... A 13 year old bonus track is trolling Timberpuss lmao. He ruined it all when he said he won't apologize. 

The exhale back in the day was popping not even gonna lie but things have changed and that's that really... Maybe it's best to move on if you feel like it's sad and embarrassing. Lot's of members have.

• Haha 1
Just now, LickMyCrack said:

She surpassed her in terms of popularity as well. Britney was only popular for 3 years. After that it was all about her private life (and parts). She's a singer who never sings. Taylor and her team are smarter and know what the GP wants: basic music and lyrics about exes. Stop being pressed and help Britney to pull herself together.

Lick My Crack you are hilarious. 'Only popular for 3 years'?! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
Just now, LickMyCrack said:

1998-2004 is more than 3 years laugh-wendy-williams.gif

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block