Video on Tiktok sayin that Taylor Swift has ZERO appeal to the black communty unlike Britney before her.

Wow, the people on this forum are sick. Dont be jealous that Taylor is bigger than Britney ever was. People in here saying her team created her?? What about Britney? She's been a puppet since 1982. The only thing she was kinda good at was dancing plus she has the stage presence. Taylor writes her own music and lyrics and sings live.

Don't get me wrong, I don't even like Taylor, but to come for her like this doesn't make any sense at all. Sick ****s

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, J45x said:

Taylor Swift is just not it. Yeah she has all this big sales but I don't know something is just not adding up. I really believe she is a decoy of the deep state. Too perfect. 

Taylor is just well we've known this. Nothing special except she's white and knows how to play the game.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

Wow, the people on this forum are sick. Dont be jealous that Taylor is bigger than Britney ever was. People in here saying her team created her?? What about Britney? She's been a puppet since 1982. The only thing she was kinda good at was dancing plus she has the stage presence. Taylor writes her own music and lyrics and sings live.

Don't get me wrong, I don't even like Taylor, but to come for her like this doesn't make any sense at all. Sick ****s

We cancel ANYONE that even REMOTELY shades Britney, yet we shade others that never said anything (nasty or bad) towards Britney.

We're the worst fanbase I tell you.

59 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

This.

I think only the delusional weird fans have stayed on exhale.. what is up with these ”fans”. Such weirdos 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, TheSmasher said:

This.

I think only the delusional weird fans have stayed on exhale.. what is up with these ”fans”. Such weirdos 

Another delusional I-

Girl, we are talking about how superfacial is Taylor person and that she is basically (IMHO) "focused" on white, 'pretty' and skinny girls, and you are talking that people are jealous? Honestly I'm not jealous to her, I'm not seeing anything for what should I being jealous :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Another delusional I-

Girl, we are talking about how superfacial is Taylor person and that she is basically (IMHO) "focused" on white, 'pretty' and skinny girls, and you are talking that people are jealous? Honestly I'm not jealous to her, I'm not seeing anything for what should I being jealous :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Log off and learn English, had to read 5 times to understand what u were blabbering about.

whatever u said has nothing to do with what we said. 

2 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

Log off and learn English, had to read 5 times to understand what u were blabbering about.

whatever u said has nothing to do with what we said. 

***** please. Are you thinking that people are jealous of Tay success? We aren't at all. We are talking about her fake personality. Delete please your account and move to some another place where is your queen Taylor and Mind Your Business blessed :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

***** please. Are you thinking that people are jealous of Tay success? We aren't at all. We are talking about her fake personality. Delete please your account and move to some another place where is your queen Taylor and Mind Your Business blessed :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

"Are you suggesting that people are jealous of Tay's success? We aren't at all. We're discussing her fake personality. Please delete your account and move to another place where your queen Taylor is, and mind your own business. Blessed."

There u go hun :) 

18 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

"Are you suggesting that people are jealous of Tay's success? We aren't at all. We're discussing her fake personality. Please delete your account and move to another place where your queen Taylor is, and mind your own business. Blessed."

There u go hun :) 

Idk what happened in your life, but actually you are the most annoying member in last day.

@PlatinumB am I wrong? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

America is obsessed with race. Imagine a white person saying a black artist doesn’t appeal to white people. 

there shouldn’t be anything wrong with that

Britney in her book said NSYNC appeal more to black audiences and bsb was more white…

What’s wrong with looking at the facts a good artist knows their demographic, their target audience! And trust me Taylor knows her target audience. 

25 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

Corrected u again! Hope it helps!  :)

I said, you are the most annoying in last day. Get a life.

Not my fault that this language have too many unnecessary parts, people should upgrade this language and remove all of these "a/an/the"  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block