Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She is desperate for attention. She doesn’t get any from her kids and she also has no man or real friends in her life so she gets her kicks out of headlines like this. One minute she hates the industry but then she pulls off this nonsense 

She is desperate for attention? I think with your 5,9k posts on a site about her, you're the one obsessed :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Calling members “morons” was necessary? And it’s not the first time I’ve reported direct vulgar insults I’ve received and personal threats as well and nothing is done. 

You need profesional help! SEEK IT!

Edited by J45x
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s projecting her cheap nasty self to the world - nothing to offer but her t1ts and ***. What a shame she thinks this is all she has to offer. 

she is just being a person who don't give a **** about what people could thing about her, stop projecting yourself on her it says a lot of who you are as a person. she is not trying too offer to anybody.

pathetic loser.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Calling members “morons” was necessary? And it’s not the first time I’ve reported direct vulgar insults I’ve received and personal threats as well and nothing is done. 

calling and offend Britney was necesarrty?

stop being hypocrite. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, lucho pedres said:

why you think that Britney has to act according of what you think? you guys are sick. 

Where did I comment that she has to act according to anything? I simply said it's probably hard to grow when she's in the same house so many bad things happened.

You need to calm your attitude down. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She is desperate for attention. She doesn’t get any from her kids and she also has no man or real friends in her life so she gets her kicks out of headlines like this. One minute she hates the industry but then she pulls off this nonsense 

who cares if she is desperate for attention? is not your business!

stop pretending that you know or read Britney's mind!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

People are allowed to comment and have opinions about what Britney does and posts, she opened up her social media and people are just commenting on it.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Where did I comment that she has to act according to anything? I simply said it's probably hard to grow when she's in the same house so many bad things happened.

You need to calm your attitude down. 

read what you say. you are comment on how she must be acting.

you don't know how Britney think so stop assuming things from your perspective.

• Like 1

People are allowed to comment and have opinions about what Britney does and posts, she opened up her social media and people are just commenting on it.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

allowed talking about her, and lying and creating fiction?

no, that is not and opinion.

stop it. 

• Love 1

read what you say. you are comment on how she must be acting.

you don't know how Britney think so stop assuming things from your perspective.

I didn't comment about anything in regard to how she is 'acting' for the third time I said growth can be hard being in the same home she's in with so many bad things that occurred there.

Who said we all know what she thinks? Stop reaching. 

• Love 3

I didn't comment about anything in regard to how she is 'acting' for the third time I said growth can be hard being in the same home she's in with so many bad things that occurred there.

Who said we all know what she thinks? Stop reaching. 

for the third time stop assuming thins from your perspective.

thank you.

bye felicia

4 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Why don’t you go somewhere else if you can’t handle an opinion that differs from yours? You’re giving manic 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block