Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are allowed to comment and have opinions about what Britney does and posts, she opened up her social media and people are just commenting on it.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

What a fun way to spend your days, critiquing what a popstar does with her free time. The girl has gone through so much trauma and you will expect her so called fans will have some sympathy, but no! they demand her to act in a certain way or else LOL. Some of you are so sick to the bone! So selfish! So entintled! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, lucho pedres said:

The one who said that Britney is desperate for attention.

that is a fiction.

What she does online is attention seeking, like it or not the headlines are about what she does online if she didn't want the attention, she'd give her socials a break.

When she does give them a mini break she's not in the headlines. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, J45x said:

What a fun way to spend your days, critiquing what a popstar does with her free time. The girl has gone through so much trauma and you will expect her so called fans will have some sympathy, but no! they demand her to act in a certain way or else LOL. Some of you are so sick to the bone! So selfish! So entintled! 

"Critiquing what a popstar does" isn't that the point of the forum for us all to give our opinions, thoughts and comments on the topics and artists?

Who demanded anything, before you start reaching for entitlement comments go for a different angle sweetheart. 

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

"Critiquing what a popstar does" isn't that the point of the forum for us all to give our opinions, thoughts and comments on the topics and artists?

Who demanded anything, before you start reaching for entitlement comments go for a different angle sweetheart. 

Imagine being insulted for being on a forum when the same people are on a pop forum. This place is wild sometimes :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

What she does online is attention seeking, like it or not the headlines are about what she does online if she didn't want the attention, she'd give her socials a break.

When she does give them a mini break she's not in the headlines. 

what she does is because she wants, she not does thing to say "hey guys come and talk **** about me by the way I act".

you are defending mediocrity and being a person without any sense of reason.

56 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She is so tacky and cheap :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Shes had zero growth and progression as a person since her Con release 

23 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s projecting her cheap nasty self to the world - nothing to offer but her t1ts and ***. What a shame she thinks this is all she has to offer. 

Yet you are here24/7  spending so much time fellowing her news :clownery_makeup_meme:you disgusting çunt need to shut th fuçk up and leave this poor woman alone take your negativity somewhere else bitçh :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

no, "critiquing" is not about lying and creating fiction about her.

stop it!

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine being insulted for being on a forum when the same people are on a pop forum. This place is wild sometimes :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

imagine being insulted bye Britney just because the way she acts , and you have the nerve to come on a forum of her to talk **** about her.

this place had people like you all the time.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

No, the point is not CRITIQUE, the point is to share opinions. Spending your time analyzing and undermining a public figure is a tragic and sad way to spend your days on this earth but hey do you!

I just find weird and sad how much hate and resentment some of you have in your hearts. So much entitlement, Britney is not your doll or slave, if you are not happy with her decisions simply move on! sell her stuff! stan another artist! go to therapy so you can let go this parasocial relationship with her! 

• Like 7
Just now, lucho pedres said:

what she does is because she wants, she not does thing to say "hey guys come and talk **** about me by the way I act".

you are defending mediocrity and being a person without any sense of reason.

It's the delusion for me, anyone that posts online is basically opening themselves up for critique, and to be talked about. That includes, you, myself and celebs or anyone.

If you're looking for a place that everything is going to be praised, you're in the wrong forum boo.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, QueenBo said:

Yet you are here24/7  spending so much time fellowing her news :clownery_makeup_meme:you disgusting çunt need to shut th fuçk up and leave this poor woman alone take your negativity somewhere else bitçh :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

You literally call members the C word and B word and pretend to be all hard on a forum. Reported you again - maybe this time something will be done about you loser 

• Love 1

It's the delusion for me, anyone that posts online is basically opening themselves up for critique, and to be talked about. That includes, you, myself and celebs or anyone.

If you're looking for a place that everything is going to be praised, you're in the wrong forum boo.

criticism is not lying and creation fiction.

got it?? 

25 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She is desperate for attention. She doesn’t get any from her kids and she also has no man or real friends in her life so she gets her kicks out of headlines like this. One minute she hates the industry but then she pulls off this nonsense 

My gosh, why are you here? Do you hate her or something? Every thread lately, you're constantly posting something negative and demeaning about this woman. If you think she's so cheap and just a pair of t1ts, take that energy and get off this site, please. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, J45x said:

No, the point is not CRITIQUE, the point is to share opinions. Spending your time analyzing and undermining a public figure is a tragic and sad way to spend your days on this earth but hey do you!

I just find weird and sad how much hate and resentment some of you have in your hearts. So much entitlement, Britney is not your doll or slave, if you are not happy with her decisions simply move on! sell her stuff! stan another artist! go to therapy so you can let go this parasocial relationship with her! 

What hate? Saying growth is hard when she stayed in the same home with so many bad things that happened there. Girl clutch your own pearls if your undies are in a bunch over that.

You can find anything weird you'd like as can anyone else, no one said she's my doll or a slave, if you're not happy with other comments simply move on.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block