Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

Just now, J45x said:

People who dont like her dont spend their time in a forum dedicated to her! They simply ignore her! That is not your case because you clearly have problems! Again someone with healthy relationships in their life dont spend their time doing what you do user KrisJ :typing_keyboard_computer: 

is crazy how people can be so lonely to come her to talk bad about her.

what a pathetic life @KrisJ so sad.

Just now, lucho pedres said:

those are animals! and Britney is not the only one treating animals like what they are.

i see you are so pathetic to judge her even on those situation. poor your, GET A LIFE!

You clearly mean well, but just stop replying to those users, please, otherwise this thread will be another 25 pages. 

• Love 1
Just now, J45x said:

People who dont like her dont spend their time in a forum dedicated to her! They simply ignore her! That is not your case because you clearly have problems! Again someone with healthy relationships in their life dont spend their time doing what you do user KrisJ :typing_keyboard_computer: 

We’re all on here because we like/love Britney. But critiquing her posts doesn’t warrant being called a “moron”, “c-word” or “b-itch” by other members. 

I friggen purchased the book, hold me closer CDs and crossroad special album. Not everyone who says Britney’s posts are tacky is a troll and hates her. 

• Love 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

We’re all on here because we like/love Britney. But critiquing her posts doesn’t warrant being called a “moron”, “c-word” or “b-itch” by other members. 

I friggen purchased the book, hold me closer CDs and crossroad special album. Not everyone who says Britney’s posts are tacky is a troll and hates her. 

you don't love Britney, stop pretending.

Criticism is not about lying and creation fiction, you posted a video with her and her dog you trying to say that she was being ***ual with the dog? FIX YOUSERLF. PERVERT.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

those are animals! and Britney is not the only one treating animals like what they are.

i see you are so pathetic to judge her even on those situation. poor your, GET A LIFE!

Sorry I’ve never seen anyone treat and pose with their dog in this way. It’s a very disturbing and uncomfortable video 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, lucho pedres said:

you don't love Britney, stop pretending.

Criticism is not about lying and creation fiction, you posted a video with her and her dog you trying to say that she was being ***ual with the dog? FIX YOUSERLF. PERVERT.

You’re psychotic. Time to ignore your rants. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

Sorry I’ve never seen anyone treat and pose with their dog in this way. It’s a very disturbing and uncomfortable video 

I think she's that kind of person who likes to flirt with the camera, maybe she doesn't even realize it, and that's a bit weird in some situations like this. But cmon, it's Britney, you can't accuse her of doing... that.

11 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Are you ok? You seem to be taking the critiques of Britney too personally. Don’t let yourself get so worked up. Once you start insulting someone by name calling you lose any credibility too. It’s ok for people not to agree with Britney’s actions and it’s ok for them to express that in a Britney forum. 

Britney Spears GIF

i do not take criticism about Britney personally, but I don't like when people lie and invent fiction about someones life and acts disrespectful .

so sorry that you allow that. get a life.

Britney Spears GIF

1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

I think she's that kind of person who likes to flirt with the camera, maybe she doesn't even realize it, and that's a bit weird in some situations like this. But cmon, it's Britney, you can't accuse her of doing... that.

people like to project themself and create fiction about her, so sad how someone like Britney brings all this kind of weirdos.

eww

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block