Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

6 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Obviously nothing interesting. Unfortunately, she no longer has the creativity to surprise in a positive way. You can prepare yourself for a series of photos with questionable taste, lots of filters, and the same pose in all of them. But maybe she's just trolling.

she is not trying to impress you, stop being annoying.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Was this necessary to say? 

Calling members “morons” was necessary? And it’s not the first time I’ve reported direct vulgar insults I’ve received and personal threats as well and nothing is done. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Watch every mainstream media outlet post “BRITNEY SPEARS ANNOUNCES BRAND NEW PROJECT” in the next 24 hours. 

Those headlines are all over Twitter

I can't with this woman anymore tbqfh, it's pretty frustrating  :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I sometimes feel she wakes up being a different person everyday, like that  TV series United States of Tara... A very concerning thought :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Those headlines are all over Twitter

I can't with this woman anymore tbqfh, it's pretty frustrating  :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I sometimes feel she wakes up being a different person everyday, like that  TV series United States of Tara... A very concerning thought :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

She is desperate for attention. She doesn’t get any from her kids and she also has no man or real friends in her life so she gets her kicks out of headlines like this. One minute she hates the industry but then she pulls off this nonsense 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block