Britney wears a little black dress in new Instagram video

6 hours ago, kgid said:

This is weird.

Like why is she grabbing her Betty boops?

Why aren't the straps up?

I'm not concerned like some of y'all, but this is bizarre to me.  Does she think it's cute?  Does she think she's being sezzxy by grabbing herself like that?  

Like... It's just weird and I don't get it.

Yes, she's cute and ****! The only problem is her editing and that she's doing the same thing over and over and over again! And FYI, the "grabbing her betty boops" it's actually a pin-up pose, people did that pose all the time back then! YOU are weird and bizarre for taking this too seriously!

Again Britney didn't have the time (because it was taken from her) to learn our lame social media codes! But you know what? All the cool things you do now, all the things you things it's so FIERCE, PERFECT etc now... Will be cringe as f. as well in few years!!! So no need to be condescending to a woman who only wants to have fun, because you and your IG are not perfect either!!!

• Like 3

I ask myself why doesn't she do a proper photoshoot with photographers and all? she has to money to do it. But I believe she enjoys doing it all by herself, the dancing is therapeutic to her, it's all nice to her self-esteem. But I can imagine that perhaps if she felt powerful she'd decide to do it with professionals, better lighting. Imagine the great pictures, those results. Well, she's got the beauty and  resources. But maybe she wouldn't feel free and comfortable as when she does it by herself at her home with simplicity. So what I'm saying is that even though we are not pleased with Brit's recent pictures and videos, they're a good process for her while she's doing them.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Yes, she's cute and ****! The only problem is her editing and that she's doing the same thing over and over and over again! And FYI, the "grabbing her betty boops" it's actually a pin-up pose, people did that pose all the time back then! YOU are weird and bizarre for taking this too seriously!

Again Britney didn't have the time (because it was taken from her) to learn our lame social media codes! But you know what? All the cool things you do now, all the things you things it's so FIERCE, PERFECT etc now... Will be cringe as f. as well in few years!!! So no need to be condescending to a woman who only wants to have fun, because you and your IG are not perfect either!!!

Bahahahaha, what the h e double hockey sticks are you talking about.  Super ironic that you cite a source on my behalf, for my post, to then tell me it's not that deep and I need to not take it so seriously.  Like, next level irony and I bet you don't even realize it.

One literally can't say anything without intentions being assumed around here and that's super sad... For them. (You)

Absolutely no one is taking this seriously, because it's not, but her posts are weird.

Also, thanks for the mansplaining.  I don't know what I would do without it.

5 hours ago, Fita said:

I ask myself why doesn't she do a proper photoshoot with photographers and all? she has to money to do it. But I believe she enjoys doing it all by herself, the dancing is therapeutic to her, it's all nice to her self-esteem. But I can imagine that perhaps if she felt powerful she'd decide to do it with professionals, better lighting. Imagine the great pictures, those results. Well, she's got the beauty and  resources. But maybe she wouldn't feel free and comfortable as when she does it by herself at her home with simplicity. So what I'm saying is that even though we are not pleased with Brit's recent pictures and videos, they're a good process for her while she's doing them.

She's said that it's more about doing it how she wants to for the first time in her life.

16 hours ago, kgid said:

This is weird.

Like why is she grabbing her Betty boops?

Why aren't the straps up?

I'm not concerned like some of y'all, but this is bizarre to me.  Does she think it's cute?  Does she think she's being sezzxy by grabbing herself like that?  

Like... It's just weird and I don't get it.

shut up, stop being Annoying. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block