Britney wears a little black dress in new Instagram video

she forgot to add the caption 

First time I smooshed my ***** together like this!!! 💁‍♀️  isn’t it funny how people say so many true things about you like they know you!! 💫🌟  I filmed this 2 days ago so you can kiss my  🍑  bless you all!!!! 💥🎇

18 hours ago, kgid said:

Bahahahaha, what the h e double hockey sticks are you talking about.  Super ironic that you cite a source on my behalf, for my post, to then tell me it's not that deep and I need to not take it so seriously.  Like, next level irony and I bet you don't even realize it.

One literally can't say anything without intentions being assumed around here and that's super sad... For them. (You)

Absolutely no one is taking this seriously, because it's not, but her posts are weird.

Also, thanks for the mansplaining.  I don't know what I would do without it.

CRY!

With or without me... Basing on the way you speak, I guess nothing special of your sad life right?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block