Britney's song "Selfish" is now #1 on the Worldwide iTunes Song Chart, pushing Justin Timberlake to #2

53 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Can it possibly chart on Billboard? It’s so confusing nowadays.

On BBHot100 not a chance! Today radio + streaming represent 60/70% of the song charting on BBHot100, and the rest are digital sales.We might chart on BB digital sales though, and perhaps a Top10 like we did with Mood ring or Swimming in the stars 

It's okay, this is not an official single, it's a 13-year-old bonus track :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Hi @Sia :jamie_lynn_grape:

This is great, plus the media coverage is hilarious. This massive troll will always be remembered :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Aren’t you glad I troll you and everyone on here all the time?

Imagine a forum where everyone is cupcakes and rainbows, y’all would be bored.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Um a 12 year old song is doing better than it. It is a flop :jamie_lynn_grape:

Don’t even try me. I bought and have been streaming Selfish. However it is temporarily selling better than a three month old single that has consistently been selling well and doing phenomenal in streaming. It is not a fair comparison and makes Britards look ridiculous considering it’s only doing that well because of trolling JT. 

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

where are y'all looking cos its not even on any of the charts im checking? 

Legit just checked every single chart on the iTunes desktop app and the song isnt anywhere to be seen :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: I feel like im missing something lol

Edited by kdub87

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block