Britney Spears’ song "Selfish" hits #1 on the US iTunes Chart!

15 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

It's cool that Selfish (Britney) is getting more recognition, but really this is also helping to promote Justin's song :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Relax.Nothing can save that boring Justin song. Can't see any longevity with it. it just isn’t enough of anything to grab the attention of the masses. Not even bonus song material. 

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

On the other hand Britney's Selfish more suitable for general public taste. Uptempo kinda basic but definitely club banger. It reminding them Riri's(Only Girl) In The World. Which was a big hit back then. Because StarGate behind both of these song.

İt has potential to be more successful if they release as an official single with new remixes.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, fan88 said:

Imagine if we did this for BREATHE ON ME like Tay did for Cruel Summer. This song deserves justice and brit loves the song!!! ❤️‍🔥🙌🏼

Too much for speeding up climate change :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Earth will get extra hot if we do :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Manjobi is a fun little bop but it is also an absolutely abysmal song that should never have been released; we done the correct thing by not allowing the masses to learn of it.

1 hour ago, J45x said:

So where were all of you when Manjobi flopped??:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Even Britney herself clearly hated the song. It got the treatment it deserved. 

Happy Laugh GIF by Emmys

2 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

Too much for speeding up climate change :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Earth will get extra hot if we do :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Bring on the climate change I say!! BOM oooooses hotness and will show the general public how much she slays and newcomers what actual “good” music is! Always been my fav song from ITZ 🔥

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, fan88 said:

Bring on the climate change I say!! BOM oooooses hotness and will show the general public how much she slays and newcomers what actual “good” music is! Always been my fav song from ITZ 🔥

It's Xtina's favorite Britney song ! A banger!! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block