Selfish- Spotify Tracking Thread - Feb 2nd +56k streams- boom boom baby, a hit that can't be stopped...

4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney fanbase will never learn what Spotify is, right?

Or understand even Xtina and BSB can be 1 on itunes nowadays sassy alcohol GIF

Literally.  Don’t get me wrong it’s cool to see her at number one, but it really is a completely irrelevant platform for the most part now.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney fanbase will never learn what Spotify is, right?

Or understand even Xtina and BSB can be 1 on itunes nowadays sassy alcohol GIF

and yet when was the last time Xtincta and BSB were #1 on itunes? LOL :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Of course iTunes is no longer relevant in terms of sales, and streaming is what matters. However, all the news that went out today are based on iTunes position, sweetie :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

and yet when was the last time Xtincta and BSB were #1 on itunes? LOL :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Of course iTunes is no longer relevant in terms of sales, and streaming is what matters. However, all the news that went out today are based on iTunes position, sweetie :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

BSB reached number one with their last song, in 2019, when iTunes was much more relevant than it is today.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Literally.  Don’t get me wrong it’s cool to see her at number one, but it really is a completely irrelevant platform for the most part now.

Yes. Completely irrelevant.

We had many chances to learn today's marketing is all about streaming and radio. 

Then they never understand why songs like mood ring (1 on itunes ahead of a Gaga song) didn't chart on hot 100.

The fanbase is stuck in time and unfortunately people who worked for her are the same. Cade probably thinks Selfish is a big hit already lol.

16 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

7 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

BSB reached number one with their last song, in 2019, when iTunes was much more relevant than it is today.

Go do some research Pab :jamie_lynn_grape:

2 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

iTunes was not even relevant in 2016 when 'Make Me' was release, sweetie :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Britney's last #1 song on iTunes just happened today and her last BBHot100 Top10 was in 2022  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

Call me when BSB get a more recent #1 or when they get a BBHot Top10, doll  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes. Completely irrelevant.

We had many chances to learn today's marketing is all about streaming and radio. 

Then they never understand why songs like mood ring (1 on itunes ahead of a Gaga song) didn't chart on hot 100.

The fanbase is stuck in time and unfortunately people who worked for her are the same. Cade probably thinks Selfish is a big hit already lol.

I think this is different though. We got promotion, we got Selfish on the OBSSESSED Spotify playlist, we got buzz... if we keep going and start streaming it on Spotify, I think Selfish actually has a chance to chart on the Billboard!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

I think this is different though. We got promotion, we got Selfish on the OBSSESSED Spotify playlist, we got buzz... if we keep going and start streaming it on Spotify, I think Selfish actually has a chance to chart on the Billboard!

The purpose of 'Selfish' was not to chart on BBHOT lol, we just wanted to block JT and we did it. There's no way the song is going to chart, it's not a single. Some users are a bit confused in this thread :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block