Selfish- Spotify Tracking Thread - Feb 2nd +56k streams- boom boom baby, a hit that can't be stopped...

5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

And who told you I'm not streaming?

Telling facts is a good thing and that's all I did.

And who are you to tell me how I should or shouldn't act here? Have u heard about freedom of speech?

Anyway, I lost too much time with your delusional *** other times. Just keep talking to the wall to feel better.

Enjoy Whitney Houston GIF by Justin

Lmfao you’re bringing the mood down when everyone is just having fun. We all know this probably isn’t gonna really go anywhere, but let people have fun. Also that “fReEdOm Of SpEeCh” excuse is old, find something new to excuse your behavior.

jillian bell middle finger GIF by Idiotsitter

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

I have the lyrics and instrumental of Selfish burned into my mind now and I'm afraid I'll ruin this song by overlistening, it better all be worth it :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Then again I listened to Hot as Ice an inhuman amount of times when I listened to Blackout for the first time, and Femme Fatale is better than Blackout so I shouldn't be worried

Off topic how do you guys do that line through the text stuff? I’ve always wanted to try it myself lol.

• Like 1

Can we get tracking for Justin’s song too so we know how she’s doing comparatively? 
 I’m old school and just bought it on iTunes but I’ve streamed it a few times since yesterday. 
Justin’s song is so boring. I am actually surprised he released that as a single out of the 100s of songs he recorded for this album. 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Can we get tracking for Justin’s song too so we know how she’s doing comparatively? 
 I’m old school and just bought it on iTunes but I’ve streamed it a few times since yesterday. 
Justin’s song is so boring. I am actually surprised he released that as a single out of the 100s of songs he recorded for this album. 

No

If his dumb fans see the numbers, they'll stream more. I'm not giving them info and stats about their rat king.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block