New cover of Us Weekly: Britney's divorce battle

He thinks he deserves more for what he went through being married to her?

I’m sorry … does he not remember vowing to support her in good times and bad, in sickness and in health? Going through tough times with someone is sometimes part of being married. Besides they were only married for like a year. What a drama queen.

Also it feels like Sam has been around as her boyfriend forever and it’s so strange to see he’s still only 29 lol

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Remember when he said he could survive on $16 a day?Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

I remember fans saying he didn't need her money,  he had a career "before" her. He wouldn’t want anything from the marriage. 

Even Octavia Spencer noticed what that man was looking for lol Spying Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 1/25/2024 at 7:04 AM, PoisonParadise90 said:

Tabloids are usually whatever but I’m glad there’s some talk on this.. the whole divorce is sketchy af

Britney tells us not to believe them, however one or two week later she announces whatever bs written on those tabloids. And they usually become true.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

What always puzzles me is that he asked for a divorce days after their trip to Mexico. I remembered that Brit wrote a post about having a pregnancy scare, and then days later he leave her. I wonder if they had a fight over this, in which Britney expressed that she didn't want to have more kids after her experience with her sons. If this really happened, then Sam probably realized he would not get a dime from Britney and thought that going to the press about the divorce might make Britney retaliate and give him alimony.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block