New cover of Us Weekly: Britney's divorce battle

Cover-2406-Us-Weekly-Britney-Spears.webp

Britney Spears’ ex Sam Asghari appears to be living his best life since his split from the superstar. On January 8, he posed for red carpet photos at the Young Hollywood & the Breakout Stars of 2023 event in L.A., and three days later, the US Sun reported he’d name-dropped Spears to score a photo with Brad Pitt at a Beverly Hills gallery exhibition.

The “Toxic” singer isn’t exactly thrilled Asghari is still using his connection to her to secure invites to industry events and rub shoulders with Hollywood’s elite. “She feels Sam is playing the ‘Mr. Britney Spears’ card for everything it’s worth,” says a source, “and she finds it kind of pathetic.”

It’s been especially hard on Spears, 42, as she and Asghari are currently clashing over the details of their divorce. The former trainer, 29, filed for divorce in August 2023 after 14 months of marriage. As Us previously reported, Spears and Asghari signed an ironclad prenup before they tied the knot in June 2022, but now sources claim Asghari wants more money.

“Sam feels he should be compensated properly for everything he went through with Britney,” says one source, referring to the erratic behavior and mood swings Asghari witnessed while married to the pop star. “The exact amount he wants is being kept confidential, but he’s not happy with what Britney and her team have proposed.” Adds a second source: “Sam is going for everything under the sun.” Representatives for Spears declined to comment on the divorce proceedings. A representative for Asghari did not respond to a request for comment.

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are still battling out their divorce as sources tell Us Weekly the aspiring actor thinks he deserves more money

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's not shocking that Scam wouldn't be trying to get every penny he can get, after all he was hired by Team Con. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

We will never know the truth (unless Britney releases Volume 2, but I am not sure if she is even telling the truth about herself anymore). :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 4

Scam remains scamming! Britney remains unbothered... Also fu ck whoever said this '“Sam feels he should be compensated properly for everything he went through with Britney,” says one source, referring to the erratic behavior and mood swings Asghari witnessed while married to the pop star.' He won't be getting anything if he signed a prenup lol 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, Dama Etro said:

We will never know the truth (unless Britney releases Volume 2, but I am not sure if she is even telling the truth about herself anymore). :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

The truths we do know.

Scam was hired by team con.

Scam was complicit and played into the all is well narrative when Britney was being drugged, locked away and felt they were trying to end her life.

Scam is fighting for legal fees and spousal support.

Scam was popping up talking to TMZ Britney's abuser's multiple times. 

• Like 5
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Scam remains scamming! Britney remains unbothered... Also fu ck whoever said this '“Sam feels he should be compensated properly for everything he went through with Britney,” says one source, referring to the erratic behavior and mood swings Asghari witnessed while married to the pop star.' He won't be getting anything if he signed a prenup lol 

Exactly, he shouldn't be getting a dime, hasn't he allegedly made enough planting stories to TMZ. 

• Like 2

I remember some people here happy that he never exposed her and wouldn’t want any money from her, such innocent souls Lol

Unfortunately that happens when u date and then marry Gold diggers.  Britney needs to learn her lesson for good.

She didn't learn with Kfed. And hanging out with the housekeeper/ criminal Paul, not sure if she is learning with Scam divorce. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Dark Willow said:

I remember some people here happy that he never exposed her and wouldn’t want any money from her, such innocent souls Lol

Unfortunately that happens when u date and then marry Gold diggers.  Britney needs to learn her lesson for good.

She didn't learn with Kfed. And hanging out with the housekeeper/ criminal Paul, not sure if she is learning with Scam divorce. 

Most in here were hypnotized by Scam's D and his bulge they didn't care about the fact he was out talking with her abusers and cared more about his status as her BF then trying to help save her life.

Let's remember, Britney credited the fans with helping save her life not Scam. 

• Like 3

This is a non-story and all this further shows is that Sam is an idiot. Her pre-nup is iron-clad and he's not getting more than whatever is owed to him during the duration of their 14 month marriage. Low of that source/Sam to mention that he's looking to be compensated for everything he's had to deal with when it came to Britney, but I'm not surprised.

Marriage is a sacred vow where you make a commitment to stay with one another for better or worse, through sickness and in health you don't weaponize your spouse's struggles for monetary gain. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly, he shouldn't be getting a dime, hasn't he allegedly made enough planting stories to TMZ. 

Have you noticed the LACK of exclusives TMZ has been getting recently too? I still think Cade talks to them on occasion but Scam was clearly the main source. Just like a fame hungry bottom would... thread talk GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Spears’ ex Sam Asghari appears to be living his best life since his split from the superstar. On January 8, he posed for red carpet photos at the Young Hollywood & the Breakout Stars of 2023 event in L.A., and three days later, the US Sun reported he’d name-dropped Spears to score a photo with Brad Pitt at a Beverly Hills gallery exhibition.

The “Toxic” singer isn’t exactly thrilled Asghari is still using his connection to her to secure invites to industry events and rub shoulders with Hollywood’s elite. “She feels Sam is playing the ‘Mr. Britney Spears’ card for everything it’s worth,” says a source, “and she finds it kind of pathetic.”

It’s been especially hard on Spears, 42, as she and Asghari are currently clashing over the details of their divorce. The former trainer, 29, filed for divorce in August 2023 after 14 months of marriage. As Us previously reported, Spears and Asghari signed an ironclad prenup before they tied the knot in June 2022, but now sources claim Asghari wants more money.

“Sam feels he should be compensated properly for everything he went through with Britney,” says one source, referring to the erratic behavior and mood swings Asghari witnessed while married to the pop star. “The exact amount he wants is being kept confidential, but he’s not happy with what Britney and her team have proposed.” Adds a second source: “Sam is going for everything under the sun.” Representatives for Spears declined to comment on the divorce proceedings. A representative for Asghari did not respond to a request for comment.

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are still battling out their divorce as sources tell Us Weekly the aspiring actor thinks he deserves more money

IBB.CO

Image Cover-2406-Us-Weekly-Britney-Spears hosted in ImgBB

Is it me or It appears that he is a puppet from team Con? (Like I always said) Like he could easily be a witness in favor of team con in the trial. Every human has mood swings, but he is portraying it like she is not ok, and he suffered from that? Lol. And the timing of the divorce is just when the major events for the trial is happening, that wending was planed just as the conservatorship was ending 

Idk what to think 

11 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Is it me or It appears that he is a puppet from team Con? (Like I always said) Like he could easily be a witness in favor of team con in the trial. Every human has mood swings, but he is portraying it like she is not ok, and he suffered from that? Lol. And the timing of the divorce is just when the major events for the trial is happening, that wending was planed just as the conservatorship was ending 

Idk what to think 

I feel like Sam did not start out as a 'plant', but maybe eventually became one (iirc there was an article some time ago that mentioned Britney thought he was working with her father).

I said this in the pool post thread, and will mention it again here, but I believe these stories being pushed by tabloids are meant to shift focus back to Britney and to distract from the depositions on 1/29 and 1/30 & the big trial in the spring. It happened leading up to the book's release with the m3th stories and I feel like it's happening again. Too bad we constantly fall for it every time it seems. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Idk what to think 

One thing is Scam can't be trusted, any man that's riding around telling the world his GF is fine when she was being drugged and hurt badly is a POS.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block