New cover of Us Weekly: Britney's divorce battle

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I feel like Sam did not start out as a 'plant', but maybe eventually became one (iirc there was an article some time ago that mentioned Britney thought he was working with her father).

I said this in the pool post thread, and will mention it again here, but I believe these stories being pushed by tabloids are meant to shift focus back to Britney and to distract from the depositions on 1/29 and 1/30 & the big trial in the spring. It happened leading up to the book's release with the m3th stories and I feel like it's happening again. Too bad we constantly fall for it every time it seems. 

Imo, these are coming from Team Con most likely. They're trying damn hard to get people to really hate Britney and anyone connected to her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Scam remains scamming! Britney remains unbothered... Also fu ck whoever said this '“Sam feels he should be compensated properly for everything he went through with Britney,” says one source, referring to the erratic behavior and mood swings Asghari witnessed while married to the pop star.' He won't be getting anything if he signed a prenup lol 

This. I mean, he stayed with Britney during one a situaiton she has deemed the most traumatic of her life, and he expects her to not to have to deal with it after, stayed with her and then signed it? 

I mean, if there's any truth to this, what does he expect? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I remember so many of us got banned or given lots of warning points for calling out SCAM as garbage. Then that ex mod disappeared :clownery_makeup_meme:

Well I got almost banned by one moderator cause I said Jessy Nelson solo career will flop and here we are more than 2 years later. Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5

Even if she had outbursts or crisis, he know what he was up to, he should not be paid because ammm that’s life, man. I mean, one wished you’d never had to encounter terrible things during your marriage but it is what it is. 

If he was physically or psychologically harmed then he should have present a lawsuit and deal with those consequences but trying to obtain money out of bad experiences it’s not ok, it’s blackmailing.

I do hope Matt will help her with this and no wonder she can’t catch a break. 
I wish she is surrounded by good people who will elevate her and help her if she needs help. 

I love the cover lol. Of course is about money the reason why this divorce hasn't finalized. He's fighting to get more, it should have been settled long ago. 

And of course he's still invited to those Hollywood events, because he is former Mr. Spears. There's no talent, charm, it factor, nothing.

At the end of the day Britney will always be "The princess of pop" and him just another one on the list.

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The truths we do know.

Scam was hired by team con.

Scam was complicit and played into the all is well narrative when Britney was being drugged, locked away and felt they were trying to end her life.

Scam is fighting for legal fees and spousal support.

Scam was popping up talking to TMZ Britney's abuser's multiple times. 

The only thing we surely know is that Sam wants money after the divorce based on legal paper sources, which is shady but unfortunately pretty normal for the part that has less money. Everything else is just speculation, though I will never understand why those close to her were even talking to TMZ. There has to be a reason behind it, but I am into facts, not speculative stuff. :enigma_alien_blue:

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

I remember so many of us got banned or given lots of warning points for calling out SCAM as garbage. Then that ex mod disappeared :clownery_makeup_meme:

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

Well I got almost banned by one moderator cause I said Jessy Nelson solo career will flop and here we are more than 2 years later. Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN

That was Slayer :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:I am glad that angry bitçh is not here anymore :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, QueenBo said:

That was Slayer :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:I am glad that angry bitçh is not here anymore :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Slayer was the responsible for many people have left exhale. He loved Scam way too much and gave warning points for every single person saying something he considered bad about the bald Gold digger.

7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Most in here were hypnotized by Scam's D and his bulge they didn't care about the fact he was out talking with her abusers and cared more about his status as her BF then trying to help save her life.

Let's remember, Britney credited the fans with helping save her life not Scam. 

And for what?

****ty taste. The man is aging like milk, almost bald before his (allegedly) 30's. Face looking like a wax figure, Johnny roids Bravo body.

Britney has terrible taste but her fanbase is no much different. Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

• Love 1

Seriously i still laugh when I remember people falling for this bad acting 

Everything so badly executed. Britney really is easily manipulated and not very well mentally, so I don't expect much from her... but the fanbase believing this "protective boyfriend" role.

Hilarious. 

the gold diggers of the wnba GIF by Saturday Night Live

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block