Maria River Red has LOST 500K followers

5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I unfollowed a while ago and haven’t looked back. Which doesn’t even really matter since her every post is analyzed and torn apart by all of you here. So it’s really inescapable. But i have a feeling my time on Exhale is coming to an end very soon. 

same, i'll be leaving too. when i finish current milestones threads, i'm out. it's useless, boring, no new music. this fandom is falling apart but no one wants to admit it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

same, i'll be leaving too. when i finish current milestones threads, i'm out. it's useless, boring, no new music. this fandom is falling apart but no one wants to admit it.

Yep, I'm also out after today.

• Love 1

I follow her.

but when i see her new posts, i dont even bother to read or look at it. I dont pay attention anymore. Its just nude pics or random dance videos that all look same like they’re recorded 3 years ago on the same day.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Probably because she made all those people who advocated for her look stupid. 

its 2007 again, everyone thinks she’s crazy and because our girl has zero self awareness she just continuously pushes that narrative.

No, the only people who look stupid are the ones who thought her Instagram was miraculously going to change after she got free from the conservatorship :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

It’s true. Your support was clearly in vain. You expected a person subjected to years of abuse, torment, and forcibly medicated to come out the other side as you wanted her (more palatable to the general public). It’s pretty gross. 

you think someone is only deserving of support and basic human rights when they don’t post things you/the general public find cringe. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

It’s true. Your support was clearly in vain. You expected a person subjected to years of abuse, torment, and forcibly medicated to come out the other side as you wanted her (more palatable to the general public). It’s pretty gross. 

you think someone is only deserving of support and basic human rights when they don’t post things you/the general public find cringe. 

Who are you talking to? Me? The general public?
You know nothing about anyones fandom and support here and for you to think a lot of us who don’t like her current content are not supporting her, welp thats an issue for you, not us to defend. That’s like telling us back in 2007 we were not fans when she was clearly struggling and we were still there buying her stuff and sticking by while wanting the best for her.

We can empathize with her while being critical. It won’t change a thing or any outcome for either side but we’re allowed to have an opinion as you do regardless of how you feel… welcome to the online forum format. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I unfollowed a while ago and haven’t looked back. Which doesn’t even really matter since her every post is analyzed and torn apart by all of you here. So it’s really inescapable. But i have a feeling my time on Exhale is coming to an end very soon. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block