Maria River Red has LOST 500K followers

Britney seems to have dropped from 43 million to 42.5 million followers and losing more every minute. 

Are people truly sick and tired of her posts? Have fans had enough? Will things pick up again? 

It’s very serious times in the Maria universe :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Are you one of the followers who clicked the “Unfollow” button? 
Social Media Twitter GIF by 1091

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Britney seems to have dropped from 43 million to 42.5 million followers and losing more every minute. 

Are people truly sick and tired of her posts? Have fans had enough? Will things pick up again? 

It’s very serious times in the Maria universe :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Are you one of the followers who clicked the “Unfollow” button? 
Social Media Twitter GIF by 1091

Cuz nobody knows Myah Maria Idkher River :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I unfollowed a while ago and haven’t looked back. Which doesn’t even really matter since her every post is analyzed and torn apart by all of you here. So it’s really inescapable. But i have a feeling my time on Exhale is coming to an end very soon. 

I unfollowed her with account that I never had :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

I think it's because she made her account private now and people weren't accepted then, including me. Well, I had already unfollowed her before but then I tried to follow her again now but nothing happens. Besides that, it doesn't really matter if you unfollow the artists on social media, I don't and I'm still her fan, though. I just didn't want to see her posts or to keep on being obsessed over them... These are two different things and we struggle to separate them.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block